Cyber Security Course in Singapore
Cyber Security Course in Singapore
Cyber Security is..
In this Cyber Security course, participants will learn
This Cyber Security workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Cyber Security.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Cyber Security course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Cyber Security workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Cyber Security course
- Learn the key concepts of cloud technology and its uses in businesses
- Effectively use which cloud computing services and apply it on your business
- Be equipped with the knowledge of the different architectural designs of cloud services
- Adapt to use public or private cloud technology as needed by a business model
- Create and deploy Cloud Community services and Hybrid cloud technology in your environment
- Know the different models in cloud services and which to use in a company
- Grasp the different advantages when using Cloud Software as a Service in your company
- Effectively use infrastructure as a Service and know the benefits of selecting this service
- Adapt to different forms of cloud services available and know its advantages
- Comprehend how using virtualization can provide cost effective alternatives
- Be ready to adapt on the different VMware in building a cloud service
- Be prepared to deploy a VMWare cloud software and learn how to maintain it
Below is the list of course objectives of our Cyber Security course
- Discuss the fundamentals of Cyber security and how it is being used
- Present how cybercrimes are made today and the vulnerability of online citizens
- Describe how to create a cyber-security system that can be used to protect files
- List the different counter-measures that can be used to protect against cyberattacks
- Illustrate the ways to protect the networks communication systems
- Explore the ways encryption can protect a user from cyber thefts
- Distinguish the usage of symmetric and asymmetric key systems for cybersecurity
- Explain the ways to increase security by encrypting a network
- Enumerate the different encryption methods and learn how to apply each
- Distinguish and apply the cyber security concepts of Freshness and Integrity
- Present the different authentication methods that may be used as added security
- Model the way to create and apply a firewall in a network
Below is the list of course content of our Cyber Security training course
- The Fundamentals of Cyber Security and its relevance today
- Cyber-attacks and the vulnerability of cybercrimes in a business today
- Setting up an extensive and impenetrable cyber security
- Counter measures to cyber-attacks and how to protect against information thefts
- How to protect the various communication networks from cyberattacks
- Fundamentals on Encryption and how it is used in cyber security
- Using Symmetric and Asymmetric key systems on the networks
- How to implement encryption in an existing network
- Understanding Link Layer, Network Layer and Application Layer encryption
- Learning the concepts of Freshness and Integrity in Cyber security
- Authentication methods commonly used in cyber security networks
- Applying a firewall to protect your network from cyber attacks
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Cyber Security course
Cyber Security Learner’s Guide
Cyber Security Key Takeaways Notes
Cyber Security Essentials Ebook
Cyber Security Course Handouts
Cyber Security 30-Day Action Plan
Cyber Security MindMaps Pack
Cyber Security PPT Slides Used During Course
Cyber Security Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Cyber Security E-Learning Course
Cyber Security Online Video Course
Cyber Security Essentials Audiobook
Cyber Security Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Cyber Security training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Cyber Security training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Cyber Security training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Cyber Security course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Cyber Security course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.