Credit Management Course in Singapore
Credit Management Course in Singapore
Credit Management is..
In this Credit Management course, participants will learn
This Credit Management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Credit Management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Credit Management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Credit Management workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Credit Management course
- Understand the concept of credit management
- Have a complete overview of what credit management can do in a company
- Learn the different processes in credit management
- Be equipped on how to maintain customer relations
- Comprehend the uses and shortcomings of using a credit scoring systems
- Know the strategies in credit management
- Achieve the means to manage the different credit options in an organization
- Be prepared to implement a strategic credit management platform in an organization
- Meet professional standards to improve and mange credit policies
- Adapt to the different risks that is encountered in credit management
- Apply effective theories in credit management
- Display expert level in assessing credit management and how to apply its policies
Below is the list of course benefits of our Credit Management objectives
- Define credit management within a company
- Enumerate the importance of credit management in a company
- List a comprehensive credit management process
- Discuss the role of customer relations in credit management
- Present an effective credit scoring system
- Explain the strategies in dealing customer accounts and debt control
- Discuss a successful credit management
- Learn the strategies of implementing a credit management platform
- Analyze ways to improve credit policies
- Explore the risk that is usually encountered in credit management
- Observe the rules that may be applied in credit management
- Describe the process to effectively assess credit management application and how to apply its policies
Below is the list of course benefits of our Credit Management training programme content
- What is credit management
- Why is credit management important
- Step-by-step process of credit management
- How to maintain customer relations
- Using credit scoring system and its shortcomings
- What are the strategies in credit management
- How to manage credit options of an organization
- How to implement a strategic credit management platform
- How to improve credit policies to improve revenue
- What are the risks encountered during credit management
- Rules for effective credit management
- Assessment of credit management application and policy
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Credit Management course
Credit Management Learner’s Guide
Credit Management Key Takeaways Notes
Credit Management Essentials Ebook
Credit Management Course Handouts
Credit Management 30-Day Action Plan
Credit Management MindMaps Pack
Credit Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Credit Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Credit Management E-Learning Course
Credit Management Online Video Course
Credit Management Essentials Audiobook
Credit Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Credit Management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Credit Management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Credit Management training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Credit Management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Credit Management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.