Creating Video Training Course in Singapore
Creating Video Training Course in Singapore
Video production is a multi-stage process of creating a video or motion picture. It mainly consists of shooting and editing. Videos have become versatile tools for communication and entertainment and making one has become a common computer skill. In business, the knowledge of making creative and attention-grabbing videos can improve presentations and meetings.
This Creating Video Training workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Creating Video Training.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Creating Video Training course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Creating Video Training workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Creating Video Training course
- Incorporate video in staff training to present and develop appealing training resources
- Video training draws employee collaboration and synergy in organizations.
- Employ video resources to motivate staff and improve productivity at work.
- Acquire skills to conduct business globally through video conferencing.
- Incorporate video content in staff development to improve interpersonal communication.
- Incorporating video training reduces travel and time costs, as staff is conveniently trained remotely.
- Develop video content that will achieve the set training activities and goals.
- Video training increases learner-instructor interaction and engagement through use of audio-visual appeal.
- Develop video training content that is easily available for staff will improve overall productivity of the organization.
- Acquire knowledge and skills on creating video resources and effective training programs.
- Apply digitization to improve the effectiveness of learning experience by staff.
- Acquire knowledge on video and audio use in developing training content and resources.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Creating Video Training course
- Understand the meaning and significance of video training.
- Appreciate the role of computer technology in creating video training.
- Understand the relevance and use of video in delivering training for corporate professionals.
- Learn the tips for creating effective video training content for corporate professionals.
- Understand the stages of creating a video for training corporate professionals.
- Learn the guiding principles of using video training in an organization.
- Understand the tools and techniques used to deliver effective video training.
- Learn the process of developing video training resources for organizations.
- Know the approaches to delivering effective video training for organizations.
- Appreciate the advantages and disadvantages of video training for organizations.
- Learn how to incorporate video training in corporate trainings.
Below is the list of course content of our Creating Video Training training course
- Explain the meaning and significance of video training to organizations.
- What is video? What are the different forms of video?
- What is video training?
- Identify the role and significance of computer technology in creating video training
- What is computer technology?
- What is the role of computer technology in video training?
- What is the significance of computer technology in video training?
- What is the relevance and use of video in corporate organization training?
- What are tips for creating effective video training content for corporate professionals?
- How is video training conducted? What are the stages and steps of video training?
- What are the principles of creating instructional design in video training?
- How do instructors deliver effective video training for corporate organizations?
- What are the techniques of delivering a video training?
- What are the steps to developing video training resources?
- What are the approaches to delivering video training?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using video to deliver training?
- How do trainers effectively incorporate videos in corporate training?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Creating Video Training course
Creating Video Training Learner’s Guide
Creating Video Training Key Takeaways Notes
Creating Video Training Essentials Ebook
Creating Video Training Course Handouts
Creating Video Training 30-Day Action Plan
Creating Video Training MindMaps Pack
Creating Video Training PPT Slides Used During Course
Creating Video Training Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Creating Video Training E-Learning Course
Creating Video Training Online Video Course
Creating Video Training Essentials Audiobook
Creating Video Training Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Creating Video Training training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Creating Video Training training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Creating Video Training training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Creating Video Training course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Creating Video Training course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.