Creating Time In Your Day Course in Singapore
In the modern era, a 24 hour work day is not sufficient for employees to achieve their goals. This course will enable employees to utilize their time wisely. Creating more time in a day is linked to getting organized, identifying most productive time in the day, make a schedule and stick to it. Time waster activities should be avoided at all costs during the day. Participants will get the opportunity to learn how to avoid interruptions and learning to say ‘no’.
Creating Time In Your Day workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their time management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this creating time in your day course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this creating time in your day workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our creating time in your day course
- Enables employees how to deal with interruptions and time waster activities in a day
- Learn to plan the work day ahead of time
- Develops the habit of early rising and early sleeping. Most of the highly successful and productive professionals have the habit of rising early in the morning
- Understand the importance of self-discipline and organization at work
- Develops the attributes of highly skilled professionals and give them chances of early promotion
Below is the list of course objectives of our creating time in your day course
- Understand the importance of time in professional and personal spheres of life
- Identify different methodologies of creating more time in a day
- Assess the appropriateness of methodology used
- Establish the relevance of time management for business professionals
- Allocate the resources efficiently and properly
- Learn how to make a schedule and plan the budgets
- Introduce necessary changes in the organizational structure
Below is the list of course content of our creating time in your day training course
- Understand the need and purpose of creating more time in a day
- How employees can maintain good performance at work?
- How to monitor issues in the current system that lead to time waster activities?
- Adapt other successful business strategies
- Understand the latest trends in business culture
- How to maintain continuity and sustainability?
- Case study and group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the creating time in your day course
Creating Time in Your Day Learner’s Guide
Creating Time in Your Day Takeaways Notes
Creating Time in Your Day Essentials Ebook
Creating Time in Your Day Course Handouts
Creating Time in Your Day 30-Day Action Plan
Creating Time in Your Day MindMaps Pack
Creating Time in Your Day PPT Slides Used During Course
Creating Time in Your Day Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Creating Time in Your Day E-Learning Course
Creating Time in Your Day Online Video Course
Creating Time in Your Day Essentials Audiobook
Creating Time in Your Day Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this time management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online time management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this creating time in your day training course
Contact us for the latest creating time in your day course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this time management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.