Creating Multimedia Learning Course in Singapore
Creating Multimedia Learning Course in Singapore
Creating Multimedia Learning is..
In this Creating Multimedia Learning course, participants will learn
This Creating Multimedia Learning workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Creating Multimedia Learning.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Creating Multimedia Learning course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Creating Multimedia Learning workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Creating Multimedia Learning course
- Employ multimedia tools to develop appealing learning resources for learners.
- Encourage learners to express ideas on graphic presentations to improve personal communication.
- Apply available multimedia tools to enrich learning and reduce training costs
- Apply available multimedia tools to improve learning experience and effectiveness.
- Acquire knowledge on video and audio use in learning to enrich lessons.
- Apply available multimedia tools to digitize lessons for learners.
- Incorporate digitization of lessons to develop portable learning systems.
- Encourage student motivation to learn through the use of illustrations and graphics.
- Digitization of learning content results to work-life balance for students and teachers.
- Incorporate illustrations, animations and videos to make lessons appealing and reduce class boredom.
- Use of Multimedia tools in learning to influence student creativity and innovation.
- Develop e-learning programs through digitization of learning using multimedia tools.
- Incorporate multimedia learning will encourage blended learning for learners.
- Acquire knowledge and skills to use computer technology in learning.
- Apply multimedia tools to trigger uptake of digital tools producing tech savvy learners.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Creating Multimedia Learning course
- Understand the meaning and significance of multimedia learning.
- Appreciate the role of video and audio resources in creating multimedia learning.
- Understand the relevance and use of multimedia in academic learning process.
- Learn the tips for creating effective multimedia learning content for learners.
- Understand the stages of developing multimedia learning resources for students.
- Learn the principles that guide the use of multimedia in learning.
- Know the teaching techniques that teachers can employ in multimedia learning.
- Learn tips to choose multimedia learning courses for learners.
- Learn the steps to develop effective multimedia learning resources for learners.
- Understand the approaches to effective multimedia learning for teachers.
- Appreciate the advantages and disadvantages of multimedia learning.
- Know how instructors /teachers can incorporate multimedia learning in the classroom.
Below is the list of course content of our Creating Multimedia Learning training course
- Highlight the meaning and significance of multimedia learning?
- What is multimedia learning? What is multimedia? What are the forms of multimedia used in learning?
- Identify the role and significance of video and audio resources in multimedia learning
- What are the examples of video and audio resources? What is the role of video and audio resources in multimedia learning? What is the significance of video and audio resources in multimedia learning?
- Discuss the relevance and use of multimedia in learning in academic institutions.
- What are the tips for creating effective multimedia learning content for learners? i.e. in developing graphics, static and dynamic educational videos.
- Discuss the stages of developing multimedia learning resources for learners.
- What are the principles of instructional design in multimedia learning?
- What are the teaching techniques in multimedia learning?
- Identify tips to choosing effective multimedia learning courses for learners.
- What are the steps to developing multimedia learning resources?
- What are the approaches used by instructors to deliver multimedia learning?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of multimedia learning in academic institutions?
- How do teachers incorporate multimedia tools in the learning process?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Creating Multimedia Learning course
Creating Multimedia Learning Learner’s Guide
Creating Multimedia Learning Key Takeaways Notes
Creating Multimedia Learning Essentials Ebook
Creating Multimedia Learning Course Handouts
Creating Multimedia Learning 30-Day Action Plan
Creating Multimedia Learning MindMaps Pack
Creating Multimedia Learning PPT Slides Used During Course
Creating Multimedia Learning Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Creating Multimedia Learning E-Learning Course
Creating Multimedia Learning Online Video Course
Creating Multimedia Learning Essentials Audiobook
Creating Multimedia Learning Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Creating Multimedia Learning training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Creating Multimedia Learning training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Creating Multimedia Learning training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Creating Multimedia Learning course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Creating Multimedia Learning course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.