Creating A Healthy Workplace Course in Singapore
Creating A Healthy Workplace Course in Singapore
Creating A Healthy Workplace is..
In this Creating A Healthy Workplace course, participants will learn
This Creating A Healthy Workplace workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Creating A Healthy Workplace.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Creating A Healthy Workplace course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Creating A Healthy Workplace workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Creating A Healthy Workplace course
- Supports and encourages healthy behaviors in its employees
- Create environment where employers and employees work together to support and promote good health
- Improved work performance and productivity leading to better results
- Feel secure and enjoy a safe physical work environment that everyone can enjoy
- Improved staff morale, satisfaction and motivation that makes them work better
- Greater capacity to enjoy life both in and outside the workplace
- Improve productivity and reduce costs related to absenteeism, turnover, workers’ compensation, and medical claims
- Integrated approaches to health, safety, and wellbeing lead to better business outcomes
- Cultural shift to a workplace where employees feel recognized for the work they do and are encouraged to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Enjoy a better balance between your responsibilities at home and work
- Have access to meaningful opportunities to adopt healthy lifestyle practices and coping skills
- Enjoy a positive social environment that encourage respect, foster a sense of belonging and purpose, and allow employees to fully use their talents
Below is the list of course benefits of our Creating A Healthy Workplace objectives
- Define what really is a “healthy workplace” and its characteristics
- Help your company retain the best employees by creating a healthier workplace for them to work in
- Develop and maintain healthy lifestyle practices and drop any unhealthy and/or risky habits
- Remember that a supportive workplace is the foundation of a healthy workplace environment
- Create workplaces where health, safety and well-being is protected and promoted
- Ensure staff have access to competent occupational health advice and support
- Improve access to preventative care and treatment for common health problems
- Enable people to remain in work while health problems are investigated and treated
- Support and engage healthcare professionals on return-to-work issues
- Identify approaches for addressing stress, gender inequality, alcohol-related harm, race-based discrimination and prolonged sitting at work
- Identify opportunities for improvement and celebration/recognition
- Recognize the importance of employee wellness in the workplace
Below is the list of course benefits of our Creating A Healthy Workplace training programme content
Four aspects to look into when creating a healthy workplace environment
- Workplace culturedetermines its value and usually creates a standard that employees generally follow
- Physical environment and occupational health & safety
- Health and lifestyle practice by putting effort into employee wellness can encourage better teamwork, increased productivity and reduce sick leave and workplace accidents
- Supportive workplace environment to show compassion and be there for your employees
- Ways to create a healthy workplace environment like promoting wellness, eating healthyengaging with different personalities&team-building activities
- Conduct a Needs Assessment to identify health and safety performance issues
- Develop a workplace health plan for employees to enjoy whenever something health-related issues arise
- Preventing workplace stress to help your employees be more functional and more motivated to go to work
- Reducing alcohol-related harm by introducing education about its harms and consequences
- Preventing violence against women and practice equality in the workplace
- Reducing prolonged sitting and encourage more physical activity
- Preventing racial discrimination and supporting cultural diversity especially for the minorities
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Creating A Healthy Workplace course
Creating A Healthy Workplace Learner’s Guide
Creating A Healthy Workplace Key Takeaways Notes
Creating A Healthy Workplace Essentials Ebook
Creating A Healthy Workplace Course Handouts
Creating A Healthy Workplace 30-Day Action Plan
Creating A Healthy Workplace MindMaps Pack
Creating A Healthy Workplace PPT Slides Used During Course
Creating A Healthy Workplace Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Creating A Healthy Workplace E-Learning Course
Creating A Healthy Workplace Online Video Course
Creating A Healthy Workplace Essentials Audiobook
Creating A Healthy Workplace Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Creating A Healthy Workplace training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Creating A Healthy Workplace training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Creating A Healthy Workplace training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Creating A Healthy Workplace course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Creating A Healthy Workplace course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.