Corporate Valuation Course in Singapore
Corporate Valuation Course in Singapore
In the likely hostile world of corporate takeovers, you would mostly hear the question “How much is a company worth?” This can be answered through the process of corporate valuation. Through different methods of corporate valuation, a company’s value can be determined based on several factors like assets, equity, and cash.
This Corporate Valuation workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Corporate Valuation.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Corporate Valuation course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Corporate Valuation workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Corporate Valuation course
- Gain a basic understanding of corporate valuation
- Use the various models to determine the value of a company
- Be able to identify between a corporate valuation and discount dividend
- Appreciate how can corporate valuation improve financial transactions in a corporation
- Learn how to use less tangible factors that matter in valuing a company
- Understand key elements of corporate valuation
- Create income that you can readily identify as an operational assets
- Practice mathematical tools and methods used in corporate valuation
- Apply corporate valuation technique in a business
- Be able to handle hindrances to develop an accurate corporate valuation model
- Appreciate the value of a company using capital structure
- Appreciate the importance of effective corporate decisions
Below is the list of course objectives of our Corporate Valuation course
- Define how corporate valuation is used to estimate economic value of an owner’s interest in a business
- Describe the asset, income, and market approaches to corporate valuation
- Understand the differences between corporate valuation and discounted dividend
- Assess how corporate valuation benefits financial dealing in a company
- Quantify and manage the risks associated with corporate valuation
- List the important elements of corporate valuation
- Demonstrate the process of constructing a fully dynamic corporate valuation model
- Learn to determine value of an organization using mathematical tools
- Determine which valuation technique is appropriate for maximum advantage
- Avoid common barriers on corporate valuation
- Assess how helpful capital structure on corporate valuation
- Assess the importance of corporate decisions on the value of the business
Below is the list of course content of our Corporate Valuation training course
- What is corporate valuation
- What are the approaches used in corporate valuation
- Differentiate between corporate valuation and discounted dividend
- What are the importance of corporate valuation in financial dealings
- What are the qualitative factors affecting valuation
- Essential elements that are vital in corporate valuation
- How to create a powerful corporate valuation model
- How to use standard ratios, tools, and methods to determine corporation’s worth
- Different corporate valuation techniques and their applications
- What are the common hindrances in developing a corporate valuation model
- What is the impact of capital structure on valuation
- What is the impact of corporate decisions on valuation
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Corporate Valuation course
Corporate Valuation Learner’s Guide
Corporate Valuation Key Takeaways Notes
Corporate Valuation Essentials Ebook
Corporate Valuation Course Handouts
Corporate Valuation 30-Day Action Plan
Corporate Valuation MindMaps Pack
Corporate Valuation PPT Slides Used During Course
Corporate Valuation Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Corporate Valuation E-Learning Course
Corporate Valuation Online Video Course
Corporate Valuation Essentials Audiobook
Corporate Valuation Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Corporate Valuation training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Corporate Valuation training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Corporate Valuation training course
Contact us for the latest Corporate Valuation course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Corporate Valuation course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.