Core Leadership Theories Course in Singapore
Core Leadership Theories Course in Singapore
Core Leadership Theories is..
In this Core Leadership Theories course, participants will learn
This Core Leadership Theories workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Core Leadership Theories.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Core Leadership Theories course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Core Leadership Theories workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Core Leadership Theories course
- Be able to apply the leadership theories in enhancing your leadership skills
- Be equipped of the core leadership theories along with the application of their models and tools for leadership
- Acquire the intrinsic traits of a leader applying the Trait leadership theory
- Have the traits good leader and understand how you manages a team using them
- Effectively use the Behavioural Theory in your leadership
- Apply the positive values of an autocratic leader into your leadership
- Know how to identify the challenges faced by a democratic leader
- Be able to manage a team by applying the characteristic of a Laissez-faire leader
- Understand what the Contingency Theory requires from a leader
- Comprehend the application of the Fielder model and the cognitive resource theory to leadership
- Take advantage of the different ways that a leader use power and influence to get things done
- Master the concept of French and Raven’s Five forms of power and the Transactional leadership
Below is the list of course benefits of our Core Leadership Theories objectives
- Describe what makes a leader and the role of leadership theories
- Explore some of the tools and models that apply with each core theory groups
- Discuss Trait theory as how effective leaders share a number of common personality characteristics
- Identify the innate and instinctive traits that qualify a good leader
- Discuss the Behavioural Theory and its focus on how leaders behave
- Showcase the positive values of an autocratic leader as his style of leadership works well when decisions need to be made quickly
- Describe the difficulties faced by a democratic leader and how his style of leadership manages it
- Recognize how a Laissez-faire leader works well when the team is highly capable, is motivated, and doesn’t need close supervision
- Discuss the Contingency Theory and how does the situation influence good leadership
- Interpret how the Fiedler model and the cognitive resource theory makes a good leader
- Explore the power and influence theory as they highlights the types of positional power
- Differentiate how the French and Raven’s Five forms of Power and the Transactional Theory applies power and influence theory in a leadership
Below is the list of course benefits of our Core Leadership Theories training programme content
- Understanding the leadership theories that describe what a leader is
- Understanding the four core theory groups and how it is applied
- What the Trait theory is and defining the intrinsic traits of a leader
- Presenting the traits that a leader should have to be qualified as a good leader
- Knowing what the Behavioural theory is and why it is important to understand
- The behaviour of an autocratic leader and its positive values
- A look on the Democratic Leader and the challenges that is faced by this
- What a Laissez-faire Leader us and how to manage a team with this style
- The Contingency theory and understanding the context of leadership a job requires
- Understanding the Fiedler model and the cognitive resource theory
- The power and Influence theory and how it empowers subordinates
- Observing the French and Raven’s Five forms of Power and the Transactional Theory
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Core Leadership Theories course
Core Leadership Theories Learner’s Guide
Core Leadership Theories Key Takeaways Notes
Core Leadership Theories Essentials Ebook
Core Leadership Theories Course Handouts
Core Leadership Theories 30-Day Action Plan
Core Leadership Theories MindMaps Pack
Core Leadership Theories PPT Slides Used During Course
Core Leadership Theories Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Core Leadership Theories E-Learning Course
Core Leadership Theories Online Video Course
Core Leadership Theories Essentials Audiobook
Core Leadership Theories Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Core Leadership Theories training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Core Leadership Theories training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Core Leadership Theories training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Core Leadership Theories course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Core Leadership Theories course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.