Copywriting Course in Singapore
Copywriting Course in Singapore
In this Copywriting course, participants will learn
This Copywriting workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Copywriting.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Copywriting course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Copywriting workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Copywriting course
- Assists the company in expanding its market
- Enhances the reputation and the good will
- Produces better quality products
- Introduces a new product into the market
- Getting the recognition and attention of the audience
Below is the list of course benefits of our Copywriting objectives
- Understand the term ‘copywriting’
- Understand the successful strategies of copywriting
- Analyze the need of copywriting for enhancing profitability
- Conduct proper training sessions for focusing on the importance ofcopywriting
- Enable the different departments of organizations to work together
- Analyze the resulting impact on the relationship with clients
- Adopt best practices of various organizations and multinationals
Below is the list of course benefits of our Copywriting training programme content
- What is an effective copywriting strategy?
- How to develop an effective copywriting strategy?
- How to identify the goals of the business and different customer segments?
- Research about the market
- How to profile the competitors of a business?
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Copywriting course
Copywriting Learner’s Guide
Copywriting Key Takeaways Notes
Copywriting Essentials Ebook
Copywriting Course Handouts
Copywriting 30-Day Action Plan
Copywriting MindMaps Pack
Copywriting PPT Slides Used During Course
Copywriting Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Copywriting E-Learning Course
Copywriting Online Video Course
Copywriting Essentials Audiobook
Copywriting Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Copywriting training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Copywriting training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Copywriting training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Copywriting course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Copywriting course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.