Copywriting Course in Singapore
Copywriting Course in Singapore
Copywriting is one of the essential elements of powerful online and offline marketing.
Copywriting is the art & science of strategically delivering words that get individuals to take action.
A remarkable copy could put the name of a company in the spotlight. Hence is the power that copywriters hold. Copywriting combines a writer’s talent with words and the ability to catch the attention of target consumers. With powerful copywriting skills, the success of a product or service is easily within reach.
Copywriters are the highest-paid writers in the world. To become a skilled and successful copy specialist, you will need to invest time and energy in studying the profession and in this course, you will learn just that.
This Copywriting workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Copywriting.
Anyone aspiring to get new customers and improve their sales
Marketing professionals looking to develop their career
Entrepreneurs, start-ups and business people wanting to stand out from the competition
The ideal group size for this Copywriting course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Copywriting workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Copywriting course
- Connect with your audience on all levels.
- Make your name and message stand out among the clutter.
- Distinguish your company from its many competitors.
- Bring fresh ideas and perspective through your copy.
- Build credibility as an industry authority.
- Create your brand’s image and recognisability.
- Increase your online visibility.
- Define the benefits of ordering your product or choosing your service.
- Support you establish an instant rapport with your prospects.
- Subtly seduce you readers.
- Increase conversion rates of prospects to customers.
- Improve customer loyalty by confirming to the customer that they have made the right decision in choosing to do business with your company.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Copywriting course
Module 1: Introduction
- What is Copywriting?
- Benefits of Copywriting?
- How some Copywriters Make over $100 Million Through Their Copy
- The Impulsive buyer vs The Analytical Buyer
Module 2: If You Fail to Plan, You’re Planning to fail
- Important Rules to Follow
- Writing Clearly & Direct To The Point
- Know The Purpose of Writing
- Knowing Your Style of Writing
Module 3: The Fastest, Simplest and Easiest Way to Start Writing Powerful Copy
- Writing Short Copy Is Extremely Hard – Here’s How to Get It Right!
- The Lazy Person’s Guide to Writing Amazing Copy
- 6 Tips For Writing Highly Effective Short Copy
Module 4: Powerful Editing Techniques
- Basic Web Copywriting Checklist
- Your Headline
- Your Introductory Copy
- Listing Your Benefits
- Call to Action
Module 5: Keep Your Readers Reading!
- 3 Powerful Ways to Keep Your Readers Reading
- Get Your Readers to Stay Longer With These 4 Formats!
- 6 Copywriting Tips That Keeps Readers Glued to Their Screen
Module 6: Punch Up Your Copy!
- Action-Packed Words to Punch Up Your Copy
- 14 Powerful Tips to Punch Up Your Writing
Module 7: Your Competitors Will Not Stand a Chance
- Your Copy Needs To Pick a Fight
- How To Take Your Competitor’s Copy & Make It 10X Better
Module 8: Make Your Copy Stand Out On The First Page of Google
- SEO Copywriting: Your Complete Guide
- The Top 20 SEO Tips for Ranking Number 1 on GOOGLE
Module 9: Convert That Copy In Immediate Sales!
- How To Legally Use Copy That Converts Like Crazy
- 16 Highly Effective Copywriting Techniques that Drive Website Conversion
- 11 Recourses For Writing Incredible Copy That Converts
Module 10: The Ultimate Fill-In-The-Blanks Headline Swipe File
- Learn To Write Headline That Get Clicks
- 20 High-Quality Copywriting Templates Proven to Work
- 38+ Easy Headlines Writing Hooks For Your Website
Module 11: Powerful Words to Use and Not-so Powerful Words to Avoid
- 269 Powerful Words That Convert
- The 5 Most Persuasive Words in the English Dictionary!
- 308 Highly emotional words
- 11 Phrases to Avoid in Your Marketing Copy
- 25 words You Should Never Ever Use in Your Copy
Module 12: Business To Business Copywriting Secrets
- What Do You Do
- How Can You Help Me
- Why Should I Believe You
- Why Should I Listen To You
- Make It Easy For Me To Read
- Don’t Bore Me
- I Love to Compare
- What’s Your Guarantee
- Help Me Justify the Investment to My Boss on an ROI Basis
Below is the list of course content of our Copywriting training course
- What is an effective copywriting strategy?
- Writing to get attention: The Headline.
- Writing to sell.
- Writing Pring Advertisements.
- Writing Direct Mail.
- Structure and write compelling sales copy.
- Writing Brochures.
- Writing Sales Materials.
- Writing Press Release Statements.
- Writing Public Relations Materials.
- Practice the power of emotional drivers, even when writing in a B2B environment.
- Beat run-of-the-mill writers who focus on ‘needs.
- Write active calls to action.
- Learn how to leverage features, benefits and advantages.
- Craft expert press releases that get published.
- Understand how to become a Voice in their Industry.
- Learn how to attract bloggers and the press to get published.
- Interview end customers with the confidence to create persuasive case studies.
- Apply the power of words to generate more sales leads.
- Learn from a wealth of real-life examples.
- About White Papers – the most powerful way to generate sales leads bar none.
- How to develop an effective copywriting strategy?
- How to identify the goals of the business and different customer segments?
- Research about the market
- How to profile the competitors of a business?
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Copywriting course
Copywriting Learner’s Guide
Copywriting Key Takeaways Notes
Copywriting Essentials Ebook
Copywriting Course Handouts
Copywriting 30-Day Action Plan
Copywriting MindMaps Pack
Copywriting PPT Slides Used During Course
Copywriting Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Copywriting E-Learning Course
Copywriting Online Video Course
Copywriting Essentials Audiobook
Copywriting Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Copywriting training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Copywriting training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Copywriting training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Copywriting course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Copywriting course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.