Coping Under Pressure Course in Singapore
Coping Under Pressure Course in Singapore
Coping Under Pressure is..
In this Coping Under Pressure course, participants will learn
This Coping Under Pressure workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Coping Under Pressure.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Coping Under Pressure course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Coping Under Pressure workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Coping Under Pressure course
- Provides proper direction and facilitates the planning process
- Reduces the wastages due to ill planning
- Provides clarity of mind and focus to employees
- Helps in prioritizing by which limited resources can be optimally used
- Lowers the anxiety level and stress of employees
- Increases accountability and motivation among the employees
- Enables individuals to manage intrusions during their work
- Enhances the chances of timely promotion and career progression
Below is the list of course benefits of our Coping Under Pressure objectives
- Understand how to cope up with pressure and produce best results
- Determine tasks that are realistic and measurable
- Develop realistic completion time
- Make room for contingency planning
- Enhance the motivation of employees
- Learn to plan and create a prioritization strategy
- Use pressure as an opportunity for growth in professional life
Below is the list of course benefits of our Coping Under Pressure training programme content
- Understand what creates pressure at work
- Devise techniques to cope up with the pressure
- Learn the importance of planning work ahead of time
- How to properly plan activities and put all the efforts in the right direction?
- Contingency planning
- Success stories of successful organizations
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Coping Under Pressure course
Coping Under Pressure Learner’s Guide
Coping Under Pressure Key Takeaways Notes
Coping Under Pressure Essentials Ebook
Coping Under Pressure Course Handouts
Coping Under Pressure 30-Day Action Plan
Coping Under Pressure MindMaps Pack
Coping Under Pressure PPT Slides Used During Course
Coping Under Pressure Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Coping Under Pressure E-Learning Course
Coping Under Pressure Online Video Course
Coping Under Pressure Essentials Audiobook
Coping Under Pressure Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Coping Under Pressure training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Coping Under Pressure training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Coping Under Pressure training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Coping Under Pressure course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Coping Under Pressure course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.