Controlling Temper Course in Singapore
Controlling Temper Course in Singapore
Controlling temper is a management skill which helps people with anger issues and also allows people to reduce stress. It can also lower the risk of serious health problems. These can include heart disease and high blood pressure.
Temper can relate to a tendency during which people convert unreasonably angry.which is extremely dangerous for their social and mental health. It’s never a pleasant experience. the best way to control your temper is first to understand this behaviour Controlling temper is considered as a very difficult task to achieve but with right methods, process, guidance and help people can control it.
There are many common triggers for short-tempered behaviours, such as losing their patience, feeling and if their opinion or efforts aren’t appreciated, and injustice. Other emotions that trigger this response include fear, excitement and anxiety.
This course is dealing with exactly how to control temper accurately so one can comfort inner irritation and experience more harmony, better relationships, more satisfaction and better health, people gain insight into how their body replies to past and future events.
Controlling temper and learning different methods for it is not a modern-day solution in past many philosophers and physicians try to provide solutions for it such as Roman philosopher Lucius Annaeus Seneca (4 B.C.-65 A.D.), Greek physician and philosopher Aelius Galenus (129-216), Francis of Assisi (1181-1226) in modern day world trained specialist developed programs for people to control temper issues. and make them more aware of healthy ways to express anger.
This Controlling Temper workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Controlling Temper.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Controlling Temper course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Controlling Temper workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Controlling Temper course
- Provide more emotional control.
- Increased the individual’s efficiency to deal with stressful situations.
- Increase better relations and decreases aggression.
- Helps to reduce anger-related psychological symptoms.
- Constructive anger helps in focusing energies on important things.
- Controlled temper helps in developing empathy for others.
- Enhanced Overall Well-Being
- Increased productivity level and reduce misconceptions at work and in your social life.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Controlling Temper course
- Attain an understanding of temper related issues
- Enable individuals to spot their dominant nature.
- Enhanced personal safety in potentially dangerous situations.
- Discover the Source of anger & Extract it at the focus.
- Provide greater understanding about the relationship between temper controlling, emotional and physical health.
- Encourage to practice methods and techniques of temper control.
- Maintain balance and perspective when dealing with the temper.
- Allow you to spot patterns of temper at an early stage.
- Helps to find a deep relaxing mode of mind.
- Increase the emotional awareness to drastically reduce our excitement & heal negative emotions
- Developing strong, useful states of consciousness.
- Discover a realistic plan for implementing in everyday temper problems.
Below is the list of course content of our Controlling Temper training course
- What is Temper?
- How to avoid temper?
- List down 5 methods that you find useful to control your temper.?
- What are the advantages of a controlled temper?
- Effective ways to control Temper.
- How to recognise your temper sources?
- How to control temper on a short term basis?
- Do you consider temper as a psychological issue?
- Why it is difficult for an individual to control temper?
- What are the disadvantages of uncontrollable temper?
- Can temper be associated with emotional attachment?
- List down 5 symptoms of uncontrollable temper.
- Would you consider counselling for temper control?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Controlling Temper course
Controlling Temper Learner’s Guide
Controlling Temper Key Takeaways Notes
Controlling Temper Essentials Ebook
Controlling Temper Course Handouts
Controlling Temper 30-Day Action Plan
Controlling Temper MindMaps Pack
Controlling Temper PPT Slides Used During Course
Controlling Temper Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Controlling Temper E-Learning Course
Controlling Temper Online Video Course
Controlling Temper Essentials Audiobook
Controlling Temper Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Controlling Temper training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Controlling Temper training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Controlling Temper training course
Contact us for the latest Controlling Temper course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Controlling Temper course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.