Contingency Planning Course in Singapore
Contingency Planning Course in Singapore
A contingency plan is a plan of action intended to help companies respond efficiently to an important future event or condition that may or may not occur. A contingency plan is also referred to as “Plan B,” because it can also be used as an alternative for action if anticipated results fail to actualise. Contingency planning is an element of business continuance, disaster recovery as well as risk management.
This Contingency Planning workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Contingency Planning.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Contingency Planning course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Contingency Planning workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Contingency Planning course
- Increase understanding of the basic knowledge and applications of a contingency plan
- Grasp the importance of contingency plans for the risk encountered by an organization
- Be aware of the common obstacles as you begin the contingency planning process
- Effectively use in your contingency planning the principles of risk assessment
- Stress the need for Plan B to be thorough and properly planned
- Decide which actions to apply and when to implement them for the cause of your contingency plan
- Remember the guidelines in developing and maintaining a contingency plan
- Outline the ways to minimize losses by addressing all business-critical operations in the contingency planning
- Prepare a contingency plan and several things to keep it practical and relevant
- Inform people of their roles and responsibilities related to the contingency plan
- Conduct and assess disaster drills when necessary to be able to make changes for improvement
- Continue to assess the risk and if the contingency plan is still relevant
Below is the list of course objectives of our Contingency Planning course
- Define a contingency plan and its functions in an organization
- Appreciate the importance of drawing up contingency plans from a thorough analysis of the risks in an organization
- Discuss the difficulties encountered in contingency planning and how to manage them
- Identify the principles of risk assessment in the beginning of the contingency planning process
- Impart how poorly motivated ‘Plan B’ affects the results of every situation
- Illustrate the actions involved in implementing a contingency plan in addressing the cause of that plan
- Explore the strategies in identifying triggers and developing a contingency plan based on them
- Identify all critical business functions and manage their risk issues in planning a contingency plan
- Learn how to review and update the contingency plan accordingly for an organization
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of people involved in the contingency planning
- Present disaster training and drills as part of a contingency plan for an organization
- Examine the relevance of contingency planning assessment in an organization
Below is the list of course content of our Contingency Planning training course
- What is a contingency plan and its application in the workplace
- Understanding the need for contingency planning to be implemented in an organization
- Identify the common contingency planning challenges that influence how you manage a situation
- What are the principles involved in the risk assessment process necessary for a contingency plan
- Describing the importance of preparing a ‘Plan B’ in every situation
- Defining what causes you to implement the contingency plan and the actions to address them
- Developing the plan on how to maintain operations and identify triggers
- Determining the business-critical operations and the ways to minimize losses
- How to maintain a contingency plan and to make it practical for an organization
- Learning to inform people of their roles and responsibilities related to the contingency plan
- Describing how to conduct training and drills for the contingency plan and assess its results
- How to continue assessing the risk and the relevance of the contingency plan
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Contingency Planning course
Contingency Planning Learner’s Guide
Contingency Planning Key Takeaways Notes
Contingency Planning Essentials Ebook
Contingency Planning Course Handouts
Contingency Planning 30-Day Action Plan
Contingency Planning MindMaps Pack
Contingency Planning PPT Slides Used During Course
Contingency Planning Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Contingency Planning E-Learning Course
Contingency Planning Online Video Course
Contingency Planning Essentials Audiobook
Contingency Planning Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Contingency Planning training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Contingency Planning training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Contingency Planning training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Contingency Planning course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Contingency Planning course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.