Competitive Intelligence Course in Singapore
Competitive Intelligence Course in Singapore
To gain an advantage in a competitive marketplace, it’s common practice to do some research and study how your competitors are doing it when it comes to strategies and operations, among others. Competitive Intelligence provides information to decision-makers of the firm to come up with the most strategic marketing decisions.
This Competitive Intelligence workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Competitive Intelligence.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Competitive Intelligence course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Competitive Intelligence workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Competitive Intelligence course
- Provides the executives with the product information for setting the right strategies
- Enables organizations to improve their marketing techniques
- Improves public relations of organizations
- Improves the productivity and sales of businesses
- Helps organizations analyze the information, including pattern and bias identification
Below is the list of course objectives of our Competitive Intelligence course
- Understand the backdrop of competitive intelligence
- Define the different types of competitive intelligence
- Understand the different sources of competitive intelligence
- Understand the relevance of competitive intelligence to difference sectors and industries
- Breaking down competitive intelligence
- Understand how to share the data and insights
- Implement best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Competitive Intelligence training course
- Why is competitive intelligence?
- What are the benefits and costs of it?
- How to apply competitive intelligence in practice?
- How it benefits the organizations in identifying and adopting best strategies?
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Competitive Intelligence course
Competitive Intelligence Learner’s Guide
Competitive Intelligence Key Takeaways Notes
Competitive Intelligence Essentials Ebook
Competitive Intelligence Course Handouts
Competitive Intelligence 30-Day Action Plan
Competitive Intelligence MindMaps Pack
Competitive Intelligence PPT Slides Used During Course
Competitive Intelligence Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Competitive Intelligence E-Learning Course
Competitive Intelligence Online Video Course
Competitive Intelligence Essentials Audiobook
Competitive Intelligence Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Competitive Intelligence training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Competitive Intelligence training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Competitive Intelligence training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Competitive Intelligence course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Competitive Intelligence course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.