Communications Planning Course in Singapore
Communications Planning Course in Singapore
Communications Planning is..
In this Communications Planning course, participants will learn
This Communications Planning workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Communications Planning.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Communications Planning course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Communications Planning workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Communications Planning course
- Learn how to construct a communication plan
- Ensure professionalism through the use of communication plans
- Understand the importance of listening to people’s opinions
- Obtain skills that result in positive communicative relationships
- Better your existing relationships through the implementation of these plans
Below is the list of course benefits of our Communications Planning objectives
- Ensure communicating is accessible for everyone using the plans, not just people who have studied it
- Making sure plans can be consumed by people from across the world
- Making sure the plans are relatable to people from different cultures, people of different races and religions, and that they’re indifferent to peoples’ gender.
- Strategize the best way to enforce creative and positive communication
- Include everyone in the plan, making sure nobody feels left out and promoting corporate unity
- Build on people’s capacity for communication through an orderly understanding of the practice
Below is the list of course benefits of our Communications Planning training programme content
- What are the purposes of communication planning?
- What are the benefits of communication planning?
- Practising communication planning
- Communication planning in the workplace
- Communication planning as a means of improvement of relationships
- How to diversify plans
- How to ensure plans can be understood by a large number of people
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Communications Planning course
Communications Planning Learner’s Guide
Communications Planning Key Takeaways Notes
Communications Planning Essentials Ebook
Communications Planning Course Handouts
Communications Planning 30-Day Action Plan
Communications Planning MindMaps Pack
Communications Planning PPT Slides Used During Course
Communications Planning Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Communications Planning E-Learning Course
Communications Planning Online Video Course
Communications Planning Essentials Audiobook
Communications Planning Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Communications Planning training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Communications Planning training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Communications Planning training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Communications Planning course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Communications Planning course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.