Communication Skills Course in Singapore
Communication Skills Training Course in Singapore
Communication is a basic skill everyone is required to master. Every interaction, every memo sent, and every report presented require a certain level of proficiency in communicating to get the objectives and the thoughts across. Being able to master all the forms of communication will help an individual succeed not just in the workplace, but in life.
This Communication Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Communication Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Communication Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Communication Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Communication Skills course
- Become more professional based on your communication skills
- Acknowledge that part of being able to communicate means understanding that not everybody has the same skills in it
- Cultivate the useful skills you observe in society
- Build on the communication knowledge you already have
- Gain skills which will affect your approachability and trustworthiness
Below is the list of course benefits of our Communication Skills objectives
- Develop an understanding of the value of having communication skills when making business deals or socialising in general
- Notice the opposite of the skills occurring, so you can actively do it differently
- Assess the way in which people respond to you when you’re using the skills
- Assess the way in which people respond to you when you’re not using the skills
- Resolve issues that have occurred as a result of these skills not being used
- Make standard practices that enable everyone to communicate effectively
Below is the list of course benefits of our Communication Skills training programme content
- What makes something a “skill” when it comes to communication
- Is everyone capable of learning these skills?
- How to teach these skills to people who aren’t as comfortably social as others
- What are the rules of communication?
- Practicing skilful communication
- Putting your learnt skills to use in the workplace
- Resolving issues caused by unskilled communication
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Communication Skills course
Communication Skills Learner’s Guide
Communication Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Communication Skills Essentials Ebook
Communication Skills Course Handouts
Communication Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Communication Skills MindMaps Pack
Communication Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Communication Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Communication Skills E-Learning Course
Communication Skills Online Video Course
Communication Skills Essentials Audiobook
Communication Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Communication Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Communication Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Communication Skills training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Communication Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Communication Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.