Communicating In A Crisis Course in Singapore
Communicating in A Crisis Training Course in Singapore
A crisis in business can never be avoided but it sure can be anticipated. Being able to anticipate a crisis and establishing a communication protocol especially for it lessens the risk of losing shareholders and clients. Handling a crisis through strategic communication may even inspire awe, enhancing a company’s image and increasing prospects.
This Communicating In A Crisis workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Communicating In A Crisis.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Communicating In A Crisis course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Communicating In A Crisis workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Communicating In A Crisis course
- The amount of conflict in the workplace can be minimised
- How to break people apart in conflict without getting involved
- How to dissolve conflict whilst maintaining a firm understanding of professionalism
- Understand that conflict can arise as a result of strong differing opinions or backgrounds
- Understand how to approach people who have strong differing opinions or backgrounds
Below is the list of course benefits of our Communicating In A Crisis objectives
- Develop an understanding of why communication is capable of overcoming conflict
- Learn the ways in which conflict can be made worse
- Assess undesirable situations while they’re happening so they can be avoided in the future
- Understand cultural differences before communicating
- Teach colleagues to be sensitive and use communication in conflict
- Implement protocols for as soon as conflict arises
Below is the list of course benefits of our Communicating In A Crisis training programme content
- What are the various things that could cause conflict?
- Differentiating between personal and professional content
- Being sensitive to both parties during conflict
- Destroying the idea of “who started it”
- Taking responsibility during conflict
- Absolving conflict through understanding
- Communicating efficiently when faced with difference
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Communicating In A Crisis course
Communicating In A Crisis Learner’s Guide
Communicating In A Crisis Key Takeaways Notes
Communicating In A Crisis Essentials Ebook
Communicating In A Crisis Course Handouts
Communicating In A Crisis 30-Day Action Plan
Communicating In A Crisis MindMaps Pack
Communicating In A Crisis PPT Slides Used During Course
Communicating In A Crisis Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Communicating In A Crisis E-Learning Course
Communicating In A Crisis Online Video Course
Communicating In A Crisis Essentials Audiobook
Communicating In A Crisis Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Communicating In A Crisis training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Communicating In A Crisis training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Communicating In A Crisis training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Communicating In A Crisis course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Communicating In A Crisis course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.