Communicating Change Course in Singapore
Communicating Change Course in Singapore
Communicating Change is..
In this Communicating Change course, participants will learn
This Communicating Change workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Communicating Change.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Communicating Change course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Communicating Change workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Communicating Change course
- Increase awareness of the role of communicating change in the workplace
- Understand the impact of successful communication in implementing change
- Become effective in communicating change in an organization
- Address common barriers that interrupt the effectivity of communicating change in an organization
- Know and understand how to improve communication in implementing change in the workplace
- Overcome resistance during change
- Construct better communication process in executing change
- Handle emotional response that happens during the process of change
- Be a better communicator in implementing change in the workplace
- Maximize all resources available to effectively deliver change
Below is the list of course benefits of our Communicating Change objectives
- Describe the role of communication in implementing change in the workplace
- Understand the benefits of successfully communicating change in an organization
- Develop key communication skills in implementing change
- Identify common communication failures in executing change
- Explain how to improve the effectiveness of communicating change in an organization
- Identify strategies and best practices of change management through communication
- Assess how right communication within an organization plays a vital role in change management
- Describe the emotional stages that employee go through during change
- Illustrate how to plan and prepare in communicating change in the workplace
- Describe how to improve the process of implementing change through communication tools and platforms
- Assess the desirable outcomes expected when executing change
- Practice formulating a communication action plan for applying change in an organization
Below is the list of course benefits of our Communicating Change training programme content
- Communicating change in the workplace
- Importance of communication in implementing change
- How should an organization communicate changes to employee
- What are the hindrances in communicating change
- How to enhance effectiveness of communicating change
- Communication tactics helpful in implementing change
- Internal communication during change is vital in the process
- Phases of Change curve
- Planning and preparation needed in communicating change
- How to use communication tools and platforms in implementing change
- How to evaluate the outcome of effectively communicating change
- Communication action plan for executing change
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Communicating Change course
Communicating Change Learner’s Guide
Communicating Change Key Takeaways Notes
Communicating Change Essentials Ebook
Communicating Change Course Handouts
Communicating Change 30-Day Action Plan
Communicating Change MindMaps Pack
Communicating Change PPT Slides Used During Course
Communicating Change Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Communicating Change E-Learning Course
Communicating Change Online Video Course
Communicating Change Essentials Audiobook
Communicating Change Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Communicating Change training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Communicating Change training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Communicating Change training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Communicating Change course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Communicating Change course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.