Common Leadership Mistakes Course in Singapore
Common Leadership Mistakes Course in Singapore
Common Leadership Mistakes is..
In this Common Leadership Mistakes course, participants will learn
This Common Leadership Mistakes workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Common Leadership Mistakes.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Common Leadership Mistakes course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Common Leadership Mistakes workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Common Leadership Mistakes course
- Grasp the roles and responsibilities of a leader
- Learn the qualities that make a good leader
- Develop ways to ensure that leaders will not fall into error
- Master ways to avoid the mistakes that leaders usually make and what to do instead
- Create leaders who will delegate task and responsibilities to others
- Prevent leaders in failing to communicate with others
- Know why quick solutions can sometimes make a problem worst
- Be ready to take action when leaders are resisting changes in the workplace
- Create specific goals for subordinates so that they have a clear picture of what to do
- Exercise ways to ensure that leaders will not overlook the accomplishments of the team
- Apply recreational exercises for the entertainment of a team to motivate them
- Become a leader who will not fall for the usual mistakes a leader make
Below is the list of course benefits of our Common Leadership Mistakes objectives
- Explore the roles that a leader should have and should not have
- Present the qualities that make a good leader
- Observe why leaders fall into error and how it actually happens
- Analyze the ways to ensure that leaders don’t make mistakes
- Describe the common mistake of not delegating a task
- Showcase how leaders who do not communicate make mistakes
- Explain why quick solutions can sometimes make a problem worst
- Inspect the things that would cause leaders to resist change at work
- Determine the goals and plans of leaders in order to avoid the blame-game
- Examine why fun and recreation is important and why leaders should consider this
- Discuss the ways of how a leader apologizes and takes ownership of his mistakes
Below is the list of course benefits of our Common Leadership Mistakes training programme content
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of a leader
- Knowing the qualities that any leader should have
- Why leaders fall into error and how it happens
- How to avoid the mistakes that leaders usually make and what to do instead
- Managing leaders who fail to delegate task and responsibilities
- Analysing the causes that lead leaders to fail in communicating the details
- Presenting why the quick solutions that leaders would opt for are the worst choices
- What to do when leaders are resisting changes in the workplace
- Instilling the necessity for leaders to set goals with all members and what happens when a leader fails to do so
- Acknowledging the possibilities that leaders will overlook the works and task of an employee
- Why leaders need to have fun with their team and how it can benefit the company
- Presenting how true leaders would admit their mistakes and actions
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Common Leadership Mistakes course
Common Leadership Mistakes Learner’s Guide
Common Leadership Mistakes Key Takeaways Notes
Common Leadership Mistakes Essentials Ebook
Common Leadership Mistakes Course Handouts
Common Leadership Mistakes 30-Day Action Plan
Common Leadership Mistakes MindMaps Pack
Common Leadership Mistakes PPT Slides Used During Course
Common Leadership Mistakes Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Common Leadership Mistakes E-Learning Course
Common Leadership Mistakes Online Video Course
Common Leadership Mistakes Essentials Audiobook
Common Leadership Mistakes Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Common Leadership Mistakes training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Common Leadership Mistakes training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Common Leadership Mistakes training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Common Leadership Mistakes course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Common Leadership Mistakes course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.