Cloud Computing Course in Singapore
Cloud Computing Course in Singapore
Cloud technology has gained much favor since its invention for its convenience, efficiency, and the absence of a local server. Anyone can now access any business files needed as long as there is a decent Internet connection. However, along with its massive advantages, there are also few guidelines to consider before employing it in business.
This Cloud Computing workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Cloud Computing.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Cloud Computing course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Cloud Computing workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Cloud Computing course
- Learn the key concepts of cloud technology and its uses in businesses
- Effectively use which cloud computing services and apply it on your business
- Be equipped with the knowledge of the different architectural designs of cloud services
- Adapt to use public or private cloud technology as needed by a business model
- Create and deploy Cloud Community services and Hybrid cloud technology in your environment
- Know the different models in cloud services and which to use in a company
- Grasp the different advantages when using Cloud Software as a Service in your company
- Effectively use infrastructure as a Service and know the benefits of selecting this service
- Adapt to different forms of cloud services available and know its advantages
- Comprehend how using virtualization can provide cost effective alternatives
- Be ready to adapt on the different VMware in building a cloud service
- Be prepared to deploy a VMWare cloud software and learn how to maintain it
Below is the list of course objectives of our Cloud Computing course
- Explore cloud technology and how it has innovated how businesses work and function
- List the cloud computing services and types that can be applied
- Enumerate the architectural designs of cloud services
- Differentiate between the private and public cloud technology and the advantages of each
- Distinguish between Community cloud services and Hybrid cloud technology
- Explain how the different models of cloud services can be used and deployed in an environment
- Impart the advantages of using Cloud Software as a Service and how to use it
- Discuss how to use Infrastructure as a Service cloud technology and its advantages in a company
- Discuss the other cloud models that may be used in an organization
- Showcase how virtualization can provide cost effective alternatives
- Teach how to select the VMware to run environment on
- Model how to deploy a cloud software in a VMWare and present ways to maintain it
Below is the list of course content of our Cloud Computing training course
- Learning the innovation of cloud technology and how it is used today
- Understanding the different types of cloud computing services
- Understanding the architectural designs of cloud services
- Differentiating between public and private cloud technology
- Comparing Community cloud services and Hybrid cloud technology
- Comparing the different deployment models of cloud services
- The advantages of using Cloud Software as a Service
- Exploring the advantages of purchasing Infrastructure as a Service
- Storage as a Service, Security as a Service and Data as a Service cloud models
- Benefits of Virtualization and how it can provide cost effective alternatives
- Selecting the appropriate VMware to run environment on
- Deploying a VMWare cloud software and how to maintain it
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Cloud Computing course
Cloud Computing Learner’s Guide
Cloud Computing Key Takeaways Notes
Cloud Computing Essentials Ebook
Cloud Computing Course Handouts
Cloud Computing 30-Day Action Plan
Cloud Computing MindMaps Pack
Cloud Computing PPT Slides Used During Course
Cloud Computing Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Cloud Computing E-Learning Course
Cloud Computing Online Video Course
Cloud Computing Essentials Audiobook
Cloud Computing Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Cloud Computing training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Cloud Computing training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Cloud Computing training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Cloud Computing course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Cloud Computing course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.