Classroom Management Course in Singapore
Classroom Management Course in Singapore
Classroom management refers to the variety of tools and methods that teachers and trainers use to keep students and learners organised, focused, attentive, on task, during a course or class.
This Classroom Management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Classroom Management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Classroom Management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Classroom Management workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Classroom Management course
- Employ classroom management to improve and manage student and class conduct.
- Acquire classroom management skills to aid in the management of class problems and conflict.
- Incorporate effective classroom strategies to enhance students’ participation and engagement in class.
- Incorporate effective classroom strategies to develop positive teacher and student relations.
- Incorporate effective classroom strategies in teaching to develop student character and attitude.
- Instill discipline and correct bad behaviour in students through effective classroom management and discipline.
- Acquire skills to develop effective classroom management methods for learning institutions.
- Apply knowledge and skills on classroom management to empower school leaders and teachers.
- Incorporate classroom management skills to nurture disciplined and obedient students.
- Employ effective classroom management strategies to impact on school reputation.
- Classroom management provides an opportunity to create fun and unique activities for students
- As a teacher, plan lessons wisely and develop a back-up plan during emergencies.
- Incorporate classroom management approaches to build positive classroom environment.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Classroom Management objectives
- Understand the meaning of classroom management in academic institutions.
- Learn the types of classroom management used by teachers to manage classes.
- Know the characteristics of good classroom management in a learning institution.
- Know the techniques used by teachers to effect classroom management during lessons.
- Understand the importance of classroom management for academic institutions.
- Learn the systematic approaches that teachers employ to achieve classroom management.
- Know how to develop a classroom management plan that allows student –teacher engagement.
- Recognize the role and activities of the students and the teacher in classroom management.
- Understand the categories of class time and how classroom management impacts on time.
- Learn tips for achieving effective classroom management in learning environments.
- Understand the advantages of classroom management for teachers.
- Learn steps to improve classroom management for teachers.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Classroom Management training programme content
- Classroom management refers to the wide variety of skills and techniques that teachers use to keep students organized, orderly, focused, attentive, on task, and academically productive during a class. Classroom management creates a set of expectations used in an organized classroom environment. It includes routines, rules and consequences. Effective classroom management paves the way for the teacher to engage the students in learning.
- What are the types of classroom management used by teachers to manage classes?
- What are the characteristics of good classroom management in a learning institution?
- Which techniques do teachers use to effect classroom management during lessons?
- What are the benefits of classroom management for academic institutions?
- What are the systematic approaches that teachers employ to achieve classroom management?
- What is the process of developing classroom management plan? Examine the factors to consider when developing a classroom management plan.
- What is the role and activities of the students and the teachers in effecting proper classroom management?
- What are the divisions/categories of class time in teaching lessons? How does classroom management impact on lesson time?
- What are the tips for achieving effective classroom management in learning institutions?
- What are the advantages of classroom management?
- In which ways can teachers acquire and improve classroom management?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Classroom Management course
Classroom Management Learner’s Guide
Classroom Management Key Takeaways Notes
Classroom Management Essentials Ebook
Classroom Management Course Handouts
Classroom Management 30-Day Action Plan
Classroom Management MindMaps Pack
Classroom Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Classroom Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Classroom Management E-Learning Course
Classroom Management Online Video Course
Classroom Management Essentials Audiobook
Classroom Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Classroom Management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Classroom Management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Classroom Management training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Classroom Management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Classroom Management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.