Cash Flow Forecasting Course in Singapore
Cash Flow Forecasting Course in Singapore
Cash Flow Forecasting is..
In this Cash Flow Forecasting course, participants will learn
This Cash Flow Forecasting workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Cash Flow Forecasting.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Cash Flow Forecasting course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Cash Flow Forecasting workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Cash Flow Forecasting course
- Learn the role of cash flow forecasting in corporate world
- Understand the benefits of cash flow forecasting
- Apply basic knowledge of cash flow forecasting
- Be adept in cash flow forecasting terminologies and mechanics
- Formulate a cash flow forecast
- Learn to maximize the benefits of a cash flow forecast
- Manage an effective cash flow forecasting
- Have confidence in forecasting data and deliver more accurate results
- Master the key elements of a cash flow forecast
- Avoid potential shortfalls in using cash flow forecasting
- Maximize opportunities and handle risks to build an effective cash flow forecast
- Construct an accurate cash flow forecasting system
Below is the list of course benefits of our Cash Flow Forecasting objectives
- Define cash flow forecasting in business
- Understand how cash flow forecast improves business operations
- Identify approaches, models, and other tools used in cash flow forecasting
- Discuss important terminologies used and basic mechanics of cash flow forecasting
- Recognize when to use standard forecasting methods and how to evaluate their performance
- Discover how to develop an effective cash flow forecasting system that integrates various time horizons, data items, and performance measurements
- Explain an effective cash flow forecast
- Identify the process on how to examine a cash flow forecast
- Describe the key elements included in a cash flow forecast
- Avoid hindrances in cash flow forecasting
- Identify cash flow forecasting risks and opportunities
- Integrate cash flow forecasting system in an organization
Below is the list of course benefits of our Cash Flow Forecasting training programme content
- What is cash flow forecasting
- Importance of cash flow forecasting in business
- Fundamentals of cash flow forecasting
- What are the cash flow forecasting mechanics and terminology
- How to create a cash flow forecast
- How to use a cash flow forecast
- How to establish an effective cash flow forecast
- What are the methods for analysis of a cash flow forecast
- What should be included in a cash flow forecast
- How to identify potential shortfalls in cash balances using cash flow forecast
- What are the risks and opportunities of cash flow forecasting
- Approach to incorporating local sources and simple statistics in a cash flow forecasting system
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Cash Flow Forecasting course
Cash Flow Forecasting Learner’s Guide
Cash Flow Forecasting Key Takeaways Notes
Cash Flow Forecasting Essentials Ebook
Cash Flow Forecasting Course Handouts
Cash Flow Forecasting 30-Day Action Plan
Cash Flow Forecasting MindMaps Pack
Cash Flow Forecasting PPT Slides Used During Course
Cash Flow Forecasting Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Cash Flow Forecasting E-Learning Course
Cash Flow Forecasting Online Video Course
Cash Flow Forecasting Essentials Audiobook
Cash Flow Forecasting Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Cash Flow Forecasting training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Cash Flow Forecasting training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Cash Flow Forecasting training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Cash Flow Forecasting course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Cash Flow Forecasting course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.