Business Vietnamese Course in Singapore
Our Vietnamese trainers have decades of experience of working with private and public sector businesses across all industries and areas, we are ideally located to help you achieve the level of activity or social Vietnamese you need.
Accessible worldwide, choose from numerous weekly Vietnamese sessions at your offices or an intensive Vietnamese course at our centre situated in Singapore’s CBD. In addition, we offer face-to-face training options; we also provide e-Learning and virtual training programmes.
Take a Business Vietnamese course with Knowles Training Institute, the world’s leading training providers of Business Vietnamese training courses.
This business Vietnamese course is designed to teach learners to communicate effectively in Vietnamese in a professional setting. Course participants will develop your business Vietnamese vocabulary, develop your ability to write and speak in Vietnamese in both cultural and professional interactions, and master terminology and skills that you can apply to business Vietnamese negotiations, telephone conversations, written reports and emails, and professional Vietnamese presentations.
Business Vietnamese is a section of Vietnamese for specific purposes and can be considered a specialism within Vietnamese language teaching and learning, or a variant of international Vietnamese. Many non-native Vietnamese speakers examine the subject with the goal of doing business with Vietnamese-speaking countries, or with companies located outside the Vietnamese-speaking world but which nonetheless use Vietnamese as a common language. Vietnamese communication that takes place within the business circles all over the globe occurs between non-native Vietnamese speakers. In such cases, the object of the exercise is efficient and effective Vietnamese communication.
The strict rules of Vietnamese grammar are sometimes ignored. For example, a skilled negotiator’s only goal is to reach an agreement as soon as possible. Business Vietnamese may be different things to different people. For some, it focuses on Vietnamese vocabulary and topics used in the worlds of business, trade, finance, and international relations. For others, it refers to the Vietnamese communication skills used in a business setting and focuses on the Vietnamese language and skills needed for typical business communication such as negotiation, presentations, meetings, socialising, small talk, correspondence, report writing, and a systematic approach.
Business Vietnamese speaking professionals are in high demand. Whether you are pushing a product, conducting international market research or liaising with business associates around the world, your Vietnamese language skills could be invaluable to your business. Make the most of these opportunities with a Business Vietnamese course by Knowles Training Institute.
Speaking business Vietnamese will give you an advantage in life. It is one of the most spoken languages in the world! Business Vietnamese skills are essential in today’s economy. Business Vietnamese proficiency supports businesspeople to improve in their careers and helps multinational businesses speed up overseas expansion in countries where they speak Vietnamese.
Knowing the local language, Vietnamese, in this case, is crucial to succeeding in foreign markets where Vietnamese is the first language. The biggest global consumer-facing businesses all recognise that you must speak the language (Business Vietnamese) of your consumers, wherever they may be in Vietnamese speaking countries.
Our Business Vietnamese intensive course teaches you the essential Vietnamese language skills to succeed in the business environment. With this full-time course business Vietnamese course, you will quickly learn how to communicate in Vietnamese in a professional business environment efficiently.
In this Business Vietnamese course, you will learn with Vietnamese business case studies, Vietnamese business role plays, and practical job seeking skills in Vietnamese. Extra optional Vietnamese lessons will enable you to concentrate on the particular areas that you want more help with.
These business Vietnamese courses can be taken at Knowles Training Institute Training Centre in the Central Business District in Singapore.
This Business Vietnamese workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Business Vietnamese.
- Anyone intending to relocate to an Vietnamese-speaking country and wanting to attend an Vietnamese class to prepare in advance for their job.
- Business professionals that conduct business frequently with Vietnamese speakers who wish to build rapport and establish relationships by attending an Vietnamese class.
- Government agencies and non-governmental agency delegates operating in Vietnamese-speaking territories who need to be able to communicate at all levels.
- This business course is designed for those who have no knowledge of Vietnamese to little or no knowledge of Vietnamese at all.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Business Vietnamese course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Business Vietnamese workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Business Vietnamese course
- Being fluent in business Vietnamese will you an advantage over non Vietnamese speaking candidates in job interviews that requires you to speak Vietnamese. These opportunities exist in all Vietnamese speaking organisations and departments which range from marketing through procurement. A lot of organisations require employees to speaking Vietnamese either as a first or second language.
- With globalisation, the need for business professionals who can communicate in Vietnamese is growing.
- Corporate professionals who learn a foreign language such as Vietnamese demand a higher salary as compared to those who do not speak Vietnamese. A major, recruitment business stated that knowing a foreign language, such as Vietnamese, can add between 10% to 15% of one’s salary.
- Being able to speak a foreign language like Vietnamese does not restrict you in going overseas to do business given that you know the language (Business Vietnamese) of the country (Vietnamese) you are heading to well. Little companies need multilingual employees, that can speak Vietnamese, who can help them search new business opportunities in foreign Vietnamese speaking countries.
- You don’t need to be fluent in Vietnamese and sometimes merely being proficient in Vietnamese is enough as businesses want to hire translators to take care of their Vietnamese communications. However, they still require experienced managers and representatives to meet and greet their clients in business Vietnamese and operate as the Vietnamese speaking face of the organisation in international markets.
- Having the ability to speak Vietnamese allows you to relate to different Vietnamese speaking cultural groups in a personal manner. Talking to anyone in their language, in this case, Vietnamese breaks down barriers and enable them to feel more comfortable and trusting. This type of relationship is necessary for a business setting. Knowing your client’s native language, in this case, Vietnamese will elevate their professional and business relationship which can lead to more significant business results.
- Many would argue that knowing Vietnamese is becoming a progressively vital and necessary skill for anyone who wants to keep up with today’s fast-growing economy. As more individuals understand the value of learning business Vietnamese, those who do not speak Vietnamese will begin to get left behind in the transformation towards a more Vietnamese speaking multicultural community.
- Acquiring a second language, such as business Vietnamese develops your memory and improves your attention span. The process of becoming bilingual, in this case learning business Vietnamese, sharpens your brain, challenges you to focus and boosts your problem-solving skills. So start learning Business Vietnamese today!
- Confidence grows when a new skill is mastered, and learning a foreign language such as business Vietnamese is no different. It builds your self-confidence. To study business Vietnamese, conversations with native and fluent Vietnamese speakers are required. If you’re bashful but want to meet new people, using the excuse that you want to practice your Vietnamese speaking skills is a great opener and a doorway to making new acquaintance, extending your horizons and expanding your life experiences.
- Another reason why learning business Vietnamese is beneficial is that you quickly and efficiently set yourself apart from anyone else in the workplace, where having employees whose first language isn’t Vietnamese is common.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Business Vietnamese course
- Learn to speak Vietnamese with confidence.
- Communicate with confidence when visiting Vietnamese-speaking nations or when interacting or socialising with Vietnamese speakers.
- Express goodwill and promote international Vietnamese communication at both a professional and personal level.
- Establish rapport and establish relationships with Vietnamese-speaking associates, clients and employees through a displaying interest in the Vietnamese language and culture.
- Evaluate your current proficiency level in business Vietnamese.
- Present and talk about information about yourself in business Vietnamese in a discussion forum.
- Develop your business Vietnamese networking skills.
- Write short business Vietnamese emails with appropriate formatting.
- Recognise and produce formal and informal business Vietnamese in emails.
- Develop business Vietnamese vocabulary related to jobs and companies.
- Arrange a meeting through email and by telephone using business Vietnamese.
- State expectations and protocols related to on-site meetings and teleconferences in business Vietnamese.
- State phone numbers, dates, currencies and sales figure accurately in business Vietnamese.
- Write a proposal with an appropriate organisation and vocabulary in business Vietnamese.
- Negotiate strategically in formal and informal settings in business Vietnamese.
- Identify and resolve customer issues after negotiation has taken place in business Vietnamese.
- Evaluate and compare the services and features of two venues in business Vietnamese.
- Plan a business event using negotiation skills in business Vietnamese.
- Write an announcement for a business event in business Vietnamese.
- Present information in an organised and engaging way in business Vietnamese.
- Share data in charts and graphs business Vietnamese.
- Use effective business Vietnamese in a presentation.
- Use appropriate business Vietnamese vocabulary to write a mini business plan.
- Communicate a business plan orally in an organised and engaging presentation in business Vietnamese.
- Develop eloquence and accuracy in the Vietnamese language in a professional business setting or situation.
- Grow and increase existing business Vietnamese vocabulary.
- Develop business Vietnamese vocabulary, grammar and other Vietnamese expressions necessary to become proficient and productive at speaking Business Vietnamese in the workplace.
- Develop business Vietnamese used in reports, emails, meeting minutes and business Vietnamese presentations.
Below is the list of course content of our Business Vietnamese training course
- Real World Scenarios: Practice Vietnamese business skills for meetings, conference calls, presentations and job interviews in the Vietnamese-speaking workplace with specialised writing exercises and in-class roleplays.
- Vietnamese culture 101
- Speaking fluent Vietnamese
- Vietnamese listening skills
- Vietnamese pronunciation 101
- Mastering the accent
- Business Telephone skills in Vietnamese
- Profession-specific Vietnamese terminology
- Building professional and personal relationships in Vietnamese
- Negotiation skills in Vietnamese
- Business Vietnamese Phone Conversation
- Introducing Yourself in Vietnamese
- Keeping a Conversation Going in Vietnamese
- Leaving a Conversation in Vietnamese
- Business Cards Conversation in Vietnamese
- Social Networking 101 in Vietnamese
- Describing Your Job in Vietnamese
- Describing a Company in Vietnamese
- Company History in Vietnamese
- Email 101 in in Vietnamese
- Email Greetings in Vietnamese
- Email Closings in Vietnamese
- Writing Effective Opening and Closing Sentences in Email in Vietnamese
- Beginning and Ending a Telephone Call in Vietnamese
- Telephoning Arrangements to Meet in Vietnamese
- Leaving Messages in Vietnamese
- Text Messages in Arranging to Meet Someone in Vietnamese
- Initiating and Responding to Meeting Announcements and Invitations in Vietnamese
- Writing Follow-up and Thank You Emails in Vietnamese
- Setting Up a Meeting in Vietnamese
- Writing an Email Announcing a Meeting in Vietnamese
- Improving a Meeting Announcement Email in Vietnamese
- Directing People’s Attention in Vietnamese
- Describing Consumer Behavior in Vietnamese
- Monetary Amounts in Vietnamese
- The Language Of Writing Minutes in Vietnamese
- Creating a Proposal in Vietnamese
- Brainstorming in Vietnamese
- Organization of Written Proposals in Vietnamese
- The Language of Proposals in Vietnamese
- Improving a Written Proposal in Vietnamese
- Writing A Proposal in Vietnamese
- Deciding on Locations in Vietnamese
- Comparing Services in Vietnamese
- Comparing Venues in Vietnamese
- Making Decisions in Vietnamese
- Communicating Decisions in Vietnamese
- Introduction to Negotiating Effectively in Vietnamese
- Negotiation Strategies in Vietnamese
- Phone Call in Vietnamese
- Successful Negotiation in Vietnamese
- Cultural Differences in Negotiation in Vietnamese
- Making a Proposal in Vietnamese
- Details of a Proposal in Vietnamese
- Negotiation Guidelines in Vietnamese
- Persuasion Skills in Vietnamese
- Guidelines and Language Negotiating by Email in Vietnamese
- Being Clear in Negotiations by Email in Vietnamese
- The Art of Persuasion in Vietnamese
- Handling Problems in Vietnamese
- Describing Problems in Vietnamese
- Language and Guidelines for Describing a Problem in Vietnamese
- Introduction to Dealing with Problems in Vietnamese
- Guidelines and Language for Identifying and Initial Response to Problem in Vietnamese
- Interview with Holly Reynolds about Customer Service in Vietnamese
- Responding to a Customer Problem Example in Vietnamese
- Language for Resolving Problems in Vietnamese
- Following Up on a Problem in Vietnamese
- Planning Events in Vietnamese
- Organizing An Event in Vietnamese
- Planning Meetings in Vietnamese
- Organizing An Event in Vietnamese
- Making A To-Do List in Vietnamese
- Writing a Formal Event Announcement in Vietnamese
- The Language of Conferences in Vietnamese
- Presentation Guidelines in Vietnamese
- Introduction to Persuasive Language in Vietnamese
- Persuasive Language Advice in Vietnamese
- Describing a Product or Service in Vietnamese
- Example of Networking Introductions in Vietnamese
- Describing Services in Vietnamese
- Comparing Services in Vietnamese
- Business Plans in Vietnamese
- Marketing Ideas in Vietnamese
- Financial Information in Vietnamese
- Reporting Information in Vietnamese
- Expressing Dollars and Cents in Vietnamese
- Describing Data in Vietnamese
- Referring to Data and Visuals in Vietnamese
- Introduce and Explain Relevance of Visuals in Vietnamese
- Challenges in Visual Descriptions in Vietnamese
- Using Large Numbers in Vietnamese
- Introduction to Trends in Vietnamese
- Writing Your First Draft of a Mini Business Plan in Vietnamese
- Organization of Written Proposals in Vietnamese
- Language of Proposals in Vietnamese
- Improving Proposals in Vietnamese
- Introduction to Persuasive Language in Vietnamese
- Short Pitch and Rough Presentation in Vietnamese
- A Bad Presentation and a Good Presentation in Vietnamese
- What Makes a Good Presentation in Vietnamese
- Transitions and Conclusions in Vietnamese
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Business Vietnamese course
Business Vietnamese Learner’s Guide
Business Vietnamese Key Takeaways Notes
Business Vietnamese Essentials Ebook
Business Vietnamese Course Handouts
Business Vietnamese 30-Day Action Plan
Business Vietnamese MindMaps Pack
Business Vietnamese PPT Slides Used During Course
Business Vietnamese Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Business Vietnamese E-Learning Course
Business Vietnamese Online Video Course
Business Vietnamese Essentials Audiobook
Business Vietnamese Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Business Vietnamese training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Business Vietnamese training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Business Vietnamese training course
Contact us for the latest Business Vietnamese course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Business Vietnamese course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.