Business Thai Course in Singapore
Business Thai Course in Singapore
Our Thai trainers have decades of experience of working with private and public sector businesses across all industries and areas, we are ideally located to help you achieve the level of activity or social Thai you need. Accessible worldwide, choose from numerous weekly Thai sessions at your offices or an intensive Thai course at our centre situated in Singapore’s CBD. In addition, we offer face-to-face training options; we also provide e-Learning and virtual training programmes. Take a Business Thai course with Knowles Training Institute, the world’s leading training providers of Business Thai training courses.
This Business Thai workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Business Thai.
- Anyone intending to relocate to an Thai-speaking country and wanting to attend an Thai class to prepare in advance for their job.
- Business professionals that conduct business frequently with Thai speakers who wish to build rapport and establish relationships by attending an Thai class.
- Government agencies and non-governmental agency delegates operating in Thai-speaking territories who need to be able to communicate at all levels.
- This business course is designed for those who have no knowledge of Thai to little or no knowledge of Thai at all.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Business Thai course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Business Thai workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Business Thai course
- Learn to speak Thai with confidence.
- Communicate with confidence when visiting Thai-speaking nations or when interacting or socialising with Thai speakers.
- Express goodwill and promote international Thai communication at both a professional and personal level.
- Establish rapport and establish relationships with Thai-speaking associates, clients and employees through a displaying interest in the Thai language and culture.
- Thai culture 101
- Speaking fluent Thai
- Thai listening skills
- Thai pronunciation 101
- Mastering the accent
- Business Telephone skills in Thai
- Profession-specific Thai terminology
- Building professional and personal relationships in Thai
- Negotiation skills in Thai
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Business Thai course
Business Thai Learner’s Guide
Business Thai Key Takeaways Notes
Business Thai Essentials Ebook
Business Thai Course Handouts
Business Thai 30-Day Action Plan
Business Thai MindMaps Pack
Business Thai PPT Slides Used During Course
Business Thai Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Business Thai E-Learning Course
Business Thai Online Video Course
Business Thai Essentials Audiobook
Business Thai Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Business Thai training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Business Thai training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Business Thai training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Business Thai course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Business Thai course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.