Business Software Applications Course in Singapore
Business Software Applications Course in Singapore
Software applications are the library of business. In this age where people strive to go paperless as much as possible, every business operations and transactions can be done with the use of software applications. Thus, employees must be aware of the different kinds of software that a business can use.
This Business Software Applications workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Business Software Applications.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Business Software Applications course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Business Software Applications workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Business Software Applications course
- Know what a business software is and how it is used in several business function
- Grasp what an effective business application is and how it is used
- Experience how to determine the considerations before creating or purchasing a business software
- Learn about the types of business software applications in an organization
- Understand the concept of bespoke software that are used in a business
- Have an overview of using off-the-shelf software and know its benefits
- Take advantage of the commonly used business software and how they work in a business
- Know how to use web browsers and how it can run business software
- Apply basic use of Office Suites like Microsoft Office, Apple iWork, WordPerfect Office, Google Docs or Apache OpenOffice
- Meet international standards to perform communication through software applications
- Develop skills in using Business Intelligence and Enterprise Software
- Master the identification process of determining when to upgrade a business software
Below is the list of course objectives of our Business Software Applications course
- Examine the functions of a business application software and how it can complete a specific task
- Orient what an effective business application is and how it can improve business efficiency
- Explore the different considerations when building a business application
- Present the different types of business software for any organization
- Observe the benefits of creating and using a bespoke software in an organization
- Distinguish the advantages and disadvantages of using an off-the-shelf software
- Impart the different common software applications that a business will use
- Illustrate the use of web browsers and how it can run business software
- Enumerate the different types of Office suites and programs that are usually used in a company
- Explain the need for communication software in a company
- List the different types of software that deals with accounting, planning and other operational task
- Conceptualize the areas of determining when to upgrade a business software
Below is the list of course content of our Business Software Applications training course
- Defining what is business software and its application to carries out various business functions
- How business software capture information, store data, and manipulate that data for business transaction
- What are the considerations of business software applications in an organization
- Identifying the types of business software and its particular benefits for a business
- Understanding the concept of bespoke software specifically for a business
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of packaged, off-the-shelf software
- Describing the commonly used business software and how they works in a business
- Learning web browsers in a business setting and how it serves as a gateway to software applications like spreadsheets and word processors
- Learning the basics of Office Suites like Microsoft Office, Apple iWork, WordPerfect Office, Google Docs or Apache OpenOffice
- Understanding how crucial communication software in a business
- Describing what is Business Intelligence and Enterprise Software and its use in an organization
- What are the advantages and disadvantage of upgrading business software in a company
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Business Software Applications course
Business Software Applications Learner’s Guide
Business Software Applications Key Takeaways Notes
Business Software Applications Essentials Ebook
Business Software Applications Course Handouts
Business Software Applications 30-Day Action Plan
Business Software Applications MindMaps Pack
Business Software Applications PPT Slides Used During Course
Business Software Applications Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Business Software Applications E-Learning Course
Business Software Applications Online Video Course
Business Software Applications Essentials Audiobook
Business Software Applications Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Business Software Applications training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Business Software Applications training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Business Software Applications training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Business Software Applications course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Business Software Applications course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.