Business Math Course in Singapore
Business Math Course in Singapore
Business Math is..
In this Business Math course, participants will learn
This Business Math workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Business Math.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Business Math course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Business Math workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Business Math course
- Have a better understanding of mathematics in business operations
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the basics of business mathematics
- Apply the principles of business math in the corporate world
- Know the financial condition of a business before making decisions and plans
- Be able to use mathematical tools in business operations
- Be acquainted with the vital calculations needed in business math
- Ensure correct understanding of time value money in an organization
- Appreciate the need to distinguish between simple and compound interest
- Be able to correctly use leasing and purchasing options
- Understand statistical terminology and avoid confusions of their use
- Master application of business math in business operations
- Appreciate the need of business math in the corporate world
Below is the list of course benefits of our Business Math objectives
- Define how mathematics is used by commercial enterprises in business operations
- Learn marketing concepts and apply in real world
- Explain the role of business math in the corporate world
- Apply common mathematical analysis and use of spreadsheets to analyse data
- Learn the application of basic mathematic tools in business
- Present the various calculation methods of accounting
- Understand the concept of potential earning capacity
- Describe the difference between simple and compound interest
- Differentiate between leasing and purchasing options
- Recognize and understand the meaning of various key terms
- Demonstrate progress of business operations in application of business math
- Explore the high demand of business math in the corporate world
Below is the list of course benefits of our Business Math training programme content
- What is business math
- What are the fundamentals of business mathematics
- Use of business math in the corporate world
- Use of business math in financial analysis
- Use of mathematics tools such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in business
- How to calculate interest, payments on loans, net present values, and return of investment
- How to calculate the time value of money
- What are the principles of simple and compound interest
- Compare leasing and purchasing options
- Explore statistical terminology use in business math
- How to apply business math to improve business operations
- Careers involved in business math
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Business Math course
Business Math Learner’s Guide
Business Math Key Takeaways Notes
Business Math Essentials Ebook
Business Math Course Handouts
Business Math 30-Day Action Plan
Business Math MindMaps Pack
Business Math PPT Slides Used During Course
Business Math Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Business Math E-Learning Course
Business Math Online Video Course
Business Math Essentials Audiobook
Business Math Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Business Math training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Business Math training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Business Math training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Business Math course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Business Math course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.