Business French Course in Singapore
Business French Course in Singapore
Our French trainers have decades of experience of working with private and public sector businesses across all industries and areas, we are ideally located to help you achieve the level of activity or social French you need. Accessible worldwide, choose from numerous weekly French sessions at your offices or an intensive French course at our centre situated in Singapore’s CBD. In addition, we offer face-to-face training options; we also provide e-Learning and virtual training programmes. Take a Business French course with Knowles Training Institute, the world’s leading training providers of Business French training courses.
This Business French workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Business French.
- Anyone intending to relocate to a French-speaking country and wanting to attend a French class to prepare in advance for their job.
- Business professionals that conduct business frequently with French speakers who wish to build rapport and establish relationships by attending a French class.
- Government agencies and non-governmental agency delegates operating in French-speaking territories who need to be able to communicate at all levels.
- This business course is designed for those who have no knowledge of French to little or no knowledge of French at all.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Business French course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Business French workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Business French course
- Learn to speak French with confidence.
- Communicate with confidence when visiting French-speaking nations or when interacting or socialising with French speakers.
- Express goodwill and promote international French communication at both a professional and personal level.
- Establish rapport and establish relationships with French-speaking associates, clients and employees through a displaying interest in the French language and culture.
- French culture 101
- Speaking fluent French
- French listening skills
- French pronunciation 101
- Mastering the accent
- Business Telephone skills in French
- Profession-specific French terminology
- Building professional and personal relationships in French
- Negotiation skills in French
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Business French course
Business French Learner’s Guide
Business French Key Takeaways Notes
Business French Essentials Ebook
Business French Course Handouts
Business French 30-Day Action Plan
Business French MindMaps Pack
Business French PPT Slides Used During Course
Business French Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Business French E-Learning Course
Business French Online Video Course
Business French Essentials Audiobook
Business French Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Business French training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Business French training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Business French training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Business French course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Business French course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.