Burnout Self-Test Course in Singapore
Burnout Self-Test Course in Singapore
Burnout Self-Test is..
In this Burnout Self-Test course, participants will learn
This Burnout Self-Test workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Burnout Self-Test.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Burnout Self-Test course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Burnout Self-Test workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Burnout Self-Test course
- Boosts morale of the employees at the workplace
- Improves the health of employees and reduces the anger and depression
- Improves productivity and work quality of organizations
- Decreased turnover and training costs for organizations
- Improves the work value and competence of employees
- Improved interpersonal skills
- Better team building and meeting crucial deadlines
Below is the list of course benefits of our Burnout Self-Test objectives
- Conduct burnout self-test
- Determine the symptoms of burnout at the work place and in personal life
- Diagnose the symptoms of burn out
- Understand the importance of healthy workforce for the organizations
- Determine different techniques to avoid burnout like celebrating mental health days
- Importance of proper planning and proactive approach at work
- Incorporate positive thinking in daily life
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our Burnout Self-Test training programme content
- What is burnout?
- What are the symptoms of burnout in individuals?
- What causes burnout in the organization?
- How to avoid and handle burnout in early stages?
- How to deal with burnout in advanced stages?
- What is the impact of burnout on the health of employees and different clientele
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Burnout Self-Test course
Burnout Self-Test Learner’s Guide
Burnout Self-Test Key Takeaways Notes
Burnout Self-Test Essentials Ebook
Burnout Self-Test Course Handouts
Burnout Self-Test 30-Day Action Plan
Burnout Self-Test MindMaps Pack
Burnout Self-Test PPT Slides Used During Course
Burnout Self-Test Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Burnout Self-Test E-Learning Course
Burnout Self-Test Online Video Course
Burnout Self-Test Essentials Audiobook
Burnout Self-Test Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Burnout Self-Test training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Burnout Self-Test training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Burnout Self-Test training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Burnout Self-Test course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Burnout Self-Test course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.