Budgeting Skills Course in Singapore
Budgeting Skills Course in Singapore
Budgeting is a life skill that could be applied in one’s personal life as well as professionally. Anything that could be quantified can be budgeted—time, money, or food. In business or otherwise, budgeting skills help an individual to see the priorities clearly and ensure that there are enough resources left for a period of time.
This Budgeting Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Budgeting Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Budgeting Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Budgeting Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Budgeting Skills course
- Learn how manage funds properly
- Discover how listing of daily expenses can help you identify unnecessary purchases
- Prioritize expenses by listing out all basic expenses including rents, bills, etc…
- Differentiate between what is needed versus what is wanted
- Handle finances properly by not overspending
- Learn to effectively balance expenses by setting a monthly budget plan
- Improve shrewdness through the ability of locating cheaper alternatives or replacement of certain purchases
- Know the best way to allocate resources
- Stop unnecessary purchasing by knowing what is needed
- Stockpile savings after identifying all necessary expenses
- Master the necessary habits to stop impulse buying
- Become financially free of debt
Below is the list of course objectives of our Budgeting Skills course
- Present the importance of budgeting
- Develop the habit of recording expenses
- Assist audience in being able to identify their common expenses
- Help audience to properly assess and prioritize their needs over wants
- Present why expenses must only be within one’s means
- Show a draft plan on how to plan a month ahead
- Offer strategies on how to minimize cost by seeking replacements
- Suggest examples on how to allocate one’s budget
- Teach how to eliminate unnecessary expenses
- Emphasize the importance of saving
- Convict audience with the dangers of unchecked and undisciplined management of funds
- Offer a plan on how to become debt free
Below is the list of course content of our Budgeting Skills training course
- Importance of proper budgeting
- Recording your daily expenses
- Creating a list of expenses
- Proper assessment of needs and wants
- Spending within your means
- Planning the expenses for the week or month
- Researching to minimize present costs
- Effective allocation of Expenses
- Knowing which expenses to Cut down
- Developing the habit of Saving Money
- Constraining the Impulses of Buying
- Getting out of debt
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Budgeting Skills course
Budgeting Skills Learner’s Guide
Budgeting Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Budgeting Skills Essentials Ebook
Budgeting Skills Course Handouts
Budgeting Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Budgeting Skills MindMaps Pack
Budgeting Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Budgeting Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Budgeting Skills E-Learning Course
Budgeting Skills Online Video Course
Budgeting Skills Essentials Audiobook
Budgeting Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Budgeting Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Budgeting Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Budgeting Skills training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Budgeting Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Budgeting Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.