Break-Even Analysis Course in Singapore
Break-Even Analysis Course in Singapore
With new products launched for sale, the next step would be to calculate your profit after determining the overall production cost. In the break-even analysis, this is termed as the break-even point which is used to figure out the number of products you need to sell in a specific time to exceed it and claim a profit.
This Break-Even Analysis workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Break-Even Analysis.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Break-Even Analysis course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Break-Even Analysis workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Break-Even Analysis course
- Learn what the Break-Even Analysis and how to use it
- Master how to calculate the fixed costs in a company’s expenses
- Be able to identify what the variable costs are in a company’s expenses
- Capability to calculate the contribution margin of the company
- Capability to calculate the contributions ratio of the company
- Gain the capability to calculate expected profits and losses and learn if the company is gaining or losing money
- Learn how to balance the profits by adjusting the prices of products or services
- Understand the Break-Even Units approach
- Understand the Break-Even Value Approach
- Motivate employees through Break-Even Analysis
- Keep a company running by identifying the margin of safety
- Create a personalized Break-even strategy through the Break-Even analysis
Below is the list of course objectives of our Break-Even Analysis course
- Explain the process of Break-Even and how it is used in Accounting
- Present an easy way to identify fixed costs in a company
- Identify the variable costs expenses of a company
- Show how the contribution margin of a product is calculated
- Show how the contributions ratio of a product is calculated
- Recognize the different ways to calculate profits and losses
- Model an approach on how to adjust prices to maximize profits and minimize losses
- Discuss the Units approach method in the break-even analysis
- Discuss the Value approach method in the break-even analysis
- Expound the ways how the Break-Even analysis can be used to motivate employees
- Expound the ways how the Break-Even analysis can be used to calculate the Margin of Safety of a business
- Do a mock draft of creating a break-even strategy
Below is the list of course content of our Break-Even Analysis training course
- What is Break-Even Analysis
- Determining the fixed costs
- Calculating the Variable costs
- Understanding the contribution margin of the products
- Learning the contributions ratio of a product
- Determining the expected profits and losses
- Adjusting Prices of products or services
- Break-even Units Approach
- Break-Even Salves Value Approach
- Using Break-Even Analysis as a motivational tool
- Using Break-Even Analysis to determine the Margin of Safety
- Developing an effective Break-Even strategy
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Break-Even Analysis course
Break-Even Analysis Learner’s Guide
Break-Even Analysis Key Takeaways Notes
Break-Even Analysis Essentials Ebook
Break-Even Analysis Course Handouts
Break-Even Analysis 30-Day Action Plan
Break-Even Analysis MindMaps Pack
Break-Even Analysis PPT Slides Used During Course
Break-Even Analysis Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Break-Even Analysis E-Learning Course
Break-Even Analysis Online Video Course
Break-Even Analysis Essentials Audiobook
Break-Even Analysis Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Break-Even Analysis training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Break-Even Analysis training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Break-Even Analysis training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Break-Even Analysis course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Break-Even Analysis course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.