Time Management Course in Singapore
Time Management Course in Singapore
Time Management is..
In this time management course, participants will learn
This time management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their time management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this time management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this time management workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our time management course
- Enables individuals to prove their point when challenged
- Accept challenging projects and overcome the obstacles with confidence
- Reduces fear of uncertainty and change
- Create friendly and cooperative work environment
- Better team building and trust among coworkers
- Enhances the commitment and dedication of employees
- Make realistic planning and inculcate contingency planning
Below is the list of course benefits of our time management objectives
- Understand the term ‘self-esteem
- Determine the causes of lower self-esteem
- Understand signs of healthy vs lower self-esteem in the work environment
- Understand effects of lower self-esteem on the productivity of employees
- Devise ways to improve better team building and help from co-workers
- Understand the techniques and methodologies to boost self-esteem of employees
- Devise ways to enhance job security of employees
- Incorporate positive thinking in daily life
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our time management training programme content
- What is self-esteem?
- Signs of healthy vs lower self-esteem
- What causes lower self-esteem in the individuals?
- Understand the adverse effects of lower self-esteem
- Different ways to boost the self-esteem of employees
- Role of executives and organizations in boosting self-esteem of employees
- Case study and group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the time management course
Time Management Learner’s Guide
Time Management Key Takeaways Notes
Time Management Essentials Ebook
Time Management Course Handouts
Time Management 30-Day Action Plan
Time Management MindMaps Pack
Time Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Time Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Time Management E-Learning Course
Time Management Online Video Course
Time Management Essentials Audiobook
Time Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this time management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online time management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this time management training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest time management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this time management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.