Bookkeeping Course in Singapore
Bookkeeping Course in Singapore
In this Bookkeeping course, participants will learn
This Bookkeeping workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Bookkeeping.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Bookkeeping course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Bookkeeping workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Bookkeeping course
- Understand what a Bookkeeper is
- Acquire the basic skills to perform Bookkeeping task
- Learn how to manage accounting records
- Be capable on managing a business’s debit and credit transactions
- Ability to assess an accounts transaction through the Nominal ledger
- Use the Balance Sheet effectively when assessing company gross earnings and deficits
- Develop the management skills in order to reconcile accounts
- Manage the company’s salary and benefits effectively
- Be more competent in calculating the company’s tax deduction
- Learn how to calculate value added tax
- Learn to draft the month or year-end finances through the use of the Trial Balance
- Learn how to manage a company’s profits and expenses
Below is the list of course objectives of our Bookkeeping course
- Understand the key roles of a bookkeeper
- Learn the basic tasks of a bookkeeper in a given business operation
- Develop basic knowledge on how to manage accounting records
- Gain understanding on how to manage debit and credit
- See the usage of the Nominal Ledger
- Learn how to use the Balance sheet
- Develop the necessary skills to reconcile accounts
- Acquire the necessary skills on how to manage employee salaries and benefits
- Gain the ability to practice effective Tax Deduction
- Address the proper calculating technique in Value Added Tax
- Preparing a trial balance
- Manage profits and expenses effectively
Below is the list of course content of our Bookkeeping training course
- What is a Bookkeeper?
- Task and responsibilities of a Bookkeeper
- How to manage accounting records
- The rules of Debit and Credit
- Using the Nominal Ledger
- How to use the balance sheet?
- Effective Reconciliation of Accounts
- Managing the Salaries Benefits of Employee’s
- Proper ways of Calculating Tax Deduction
- Calculating Value Added Tax of Products
- Creating a Trial Balance
- Balancing Profits versus Expenses
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Bookkeeping course
Bookkeeping Learner’s Guide
Bookkeeping Key Takeaways Notes
Bookkeeping Essentials Ebook
Bookkeeping Course Handouts
Bookkeeping 30-Day Action Plan
Bookkeeping MindMaps Pack
Bookkeeping PPT Slides Used During Course
Bookkeeping Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Bookkeeping E-Learning Course
Bookkeeping Online Video Course
Bookkeeping Essentials Audiobook
Bookkeeping Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Bookkeeping training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Bookkeeping training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Bookkeeping training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Bookkeeping course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Bookkeeping course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.