Blue Ocean Leadership Course in Singapore
Blue Ocean Leadership Course in Singapore
Blue Ocean Leadership is..
In this Blue Ocean Leadership course, participants will learn
This Blue Ocean Leadership workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Blue Ocean Leadership.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Blue Ocean Leadership course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Blue Ocean Leadership workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Blue Ocean Leadership course
- Understand the concepts and strategies of the Blue Ocean leadership strategy
- Learn the difference between traditional leadership structures and Blue Ocean Leadership
- Gain understanding why Blue Ocean Leadership should be applied in a company
- Apply the theories that make up the Blue Ocean Leadership
- Use the application steps used in Blue Ocean Leadership plans
- Be able to grasp the four pillars of the Blue Ocean leadership
- Effectively use activities and actions to mould a result-oriented team
- Develop ways to connect with the confronting team to grow
- Master ways to place leaders in different levels of management
- Comprehend ways to propose activities with little or no cost
- Do the Four Step application of the Blue Ocean Leadership strategy
- Display the qualities of a Blue Ocean Leader
Below is the list of course benefits of our Blue Ocean Leadership objectives
- Discuss the key concepts and strategies of the Blue Ocean Leadership
- Examine the difference between traditional leadership structures and Blue Ocean Leadership
- Illustrate why companies should adapt the Blue Ocean Leadership strategy
- Orient the theories used that make up the Blue Ocean Leadership
- Interpret the ways to apply a Blue Ocean Leadership plans
- Teaching the four pillars of the Blue Ocean leadership
- Present ways of building an activity and result oriented leadership atmosphere
- Explain why getting connected with the opposition is needed
- List ways to properly distribute the leadership around the management
- Showcase ways to propose activities with little or no cost
- Illustrate the Four Step application of the strategy
- Orient the process of becoming a Blue Ocean Leader
Below is the list of course benefits of our Blue Ocean Leadership training programme content
- What are the concepts and strategies of the Blue Ocean leadership strategy?
- Understanding the key differences from Blue Ocean Leadership to other traditional leadership methods
- How Blue Ocean Leadership can apply to anyone and why organizations should develop this
- Learning the theories that make up the Blue Ocean Leadership
- Effective application of the Blue Ocean Leadership plan
- Knowing the Four Pillars of the Blue Ocean Leadership
- Incorporating activities and actions to create a result driven atmosphere
- Getting connected with the confronting team to realize market reality
- Distribution of Leadership in different levels of management
- Doing high-impact leadership practices at minimal costs
- The Four Step application of the Blue Ocean Leadership strategy
- Becoming a Blue Ocean Leader and how to create more
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Blue Ocean Leadership course
Blue Ocean Leadership Learner’s Guide
Blue Ocean Leadership Key Takeaways Notes
Blue Ocean Leadership Essentials Ebook
Blue Ocean Leadership Course Handouts
Blue Ocean Leadership 30-Day Action Plan
Blue Ocean Leadership MindMaps Pack
Blue Ocean Leadership PPT Slides Used During Course
Blue Ocean Leadership Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Blue Ocean Leadership E-Learning Course
Blue Ocean Leadership Online Video Course
Blue Ocean Leadership Essentials Audiobook
Blue Ocean Leadership Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Blue Ocean Leadership training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Blue Ocean Leadership training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Blue Ocean Leadership training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Blue Ocean Leadership course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Blue Ocean Leadership course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.