Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model Course in Singapore
Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model Course in Singapore
Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model is..
In this Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model course, participants will learn
This Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model course
- Boosts confidence and self-esteem of employees
- Enhances energy and determination of employees
- Improves the quality of relationships with clients, supervisors, coworkers, customers etc.
- Improves the quality of work and productivity
- Enable them to influence others
- Develops them into more responsible individuals
Below is the list of course benefits of our Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model objectives
- Understand the backdrop of Ben-Shahar happiness model
- Understand the different quadrants of the model
- Determine the meaning and implication of rat-race in modern organizations
- Determine the techniques to achieve ideal burger
- Analyze how to avoid Nihilism and Hedonism
- Assess the factors that have a negative impact on self-confidences and esteem of employees at the work place
- Gain competitive advantage in the industry by producing satisfied and smart employees
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model training programme content
- What is Ben-Shahr happiness model?
- What are the different quadrants of it?
- How to implement this model in order to manage stress and cope up with challenges?
- Identifying factors that affect the esteem of employees at work place
- Achieving better working relations with the clients
- Understanding the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model course
Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model Learner’s Guide
Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model Key Takeaways Notes
Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model Essentials Ebook
Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model Course Handouts
Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model 30-Day Action Plan
Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model MindMaps Pack
Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model PPT Slides Used During Course
Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model E-Learning Course
Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model Online Video Course
Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model Essentials Audiobook
Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Ben-Shahar’S Happiness Model course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.