Being A Solopreneur Course in Singapore
Being A Solopreneur Course in Singapore
A trend that has gained momentum in the past few years is solopreneurship. Solopreneurs have an inherently entrepreneurial mindset, and they prefer single-handedly managing their business.
Being a Solopreneur is an energizing chance to consider likewise in light of the fact that there are some extremely fun thoughts you can investigate. which requires; Enthusiasm, energy, versatility technological understanding, responsibility, confidence, courage, resourcefulness, stability system, extraversion ability to strategize financial establishment, salesmanship, accessibility, negotiation skills With the correct system and vision when an individual got all these he or she can begin in the blink of an eye. A solopreneur is somebody who started the company, owns the company, runs the company and is responsible for the company’s failure or success. but being a solopreneur comes with some responsibilities such as; an individual has to be a hard working enthusiast, think a thousand times before making an investment, higher creatively, choose wisely and able live for work. Learn, perform, break and repeat until you succeed. Also in each of these states, you would experience the inspiration that you desired for.
In this course, you can discover helpful hints and guidance on the best way to begin your adventure as a solopreneur. Solopreneurs are amazing and developing power in the present profession scene. A solopreneur is “an entrepreneur who works and maintains his or her business alone.”
Being a solopreneur isn’t equivalent to a business visionary, be that as it may. Both accept hazard and assemble a business, however, a solopreneur does only it.
Business people have been around since the beginning of the free enterprise, yet in the previous five or ten years, we’ve been hearing another term: solopreneur.
This Being A Solopreneur workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Being A Solopreneur.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Being A Solopreneur course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Being A Solopreneur workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Being A Solopreneur course
- Solopreneurs have the adaptability and the opportunity to pick their work.
- Provide Work-life balance that solopreneurship offers
- Additionally works for the individuals who need to work for themselves.
- Make individuals responsible for the business choices they make.
- Provides a hassle-free work environment
- Enables individuals to generate a fair share of income
- Allows you to practice your decision making power.
- Allows you to adventure something new and challenging every day.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Being A Solopreneur objectives
- Find the intensity of computerization and redistributing
- Build up your very own vision.
- Draw in and accomplish individual marking.
- Provides your transformative experience
- Provide you strength and courage to open doors for new opportunities.
- Helps you enabling your potential skills
- Encourage your passion
- Evaluate new emerging platforms
- Helps individuals to learn surviving techniques
- Enables individuals to take the risk
- Discover your single objective for growth.
- Enables you to make access to the market.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Being A Solopreneur training programme content
- What is the definition of solopreneur?
- How many types of solopreneurs are there?
- What is really like to be a solopreneur? Describe.
- Explain some key challenges all solopreneurs face?
- What is the difference between an entrepreneur and a solopreneur?
- What are the benefits of being a solopreneur?
- What important skills are required to be a solopreneur?
- Why solopreneurs are increasing in number day by day?
- How to become a successful solopreneur?
- What are the hurdles a solopreneur possibly deal with?
- What type of responsibilities a solopreneur have?
- How to avoid solopreneur isolation?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Being A Solopreneur course
Being A Solopreneur Learner’s Guide
Being A Solopreneur Key Takeaways Notes
Being A Solopreneur Essentials Ebook
Being A Solopreneur Course Handouts
Being A Solopreneur 30-Day Action Plan
Being A Solopreneur MindMaps Pack
Being A Solopreneur PPT Slides Used During Course
Being A Solopreneur Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Being A Solopreneur E-Learning Course
Being A Solopreneur Online Video Course
Being A Solopreneur Essentials Audiobook
Being A Solopreneur Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Being A Solopreneur training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Being A Solopreneur training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Being A Solopreneur training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Meet your facilitator for this Being A Solopreneur workshop
Contact us for the latest Being A Solopreneur course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Being A Solopreneur course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.