Beating Self-Sabotage Course in Singapore
Beating Self-Sabotage Course in Singapore
Beating Self-Sabotage is..
In this Beating Self-Sabotage course, participants will learn
This Beating Self-Sabotage workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Beating Self-Sabotage.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Beating Self-Sabotage course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Beating Self-Sabotage workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Beating Self-Sabotage course
- Enables individuals to achieve challenging goals in life
- Improves relationships with colleagues and clients
- Improves health of the individuals
- Improves self-esteem and self-confidence of employees at the workplace
- Enable the individuals to think positively about themselves
- Valuing time and prioritizing tasks
Below is the list of course objectives of our Beating Self-Sabotage course
- Understand the concept of self-sabotage
- Determine the causes of self-sabotage
- Learn how to beat self-sabotage
- Understand the impact of elf-sabotage on the professional life of employees
- Relevance of self-sabotaging behavior of employees and productivity of organizations
- Practices of resolving behavioral problems at work
- Increased help and concern from executives and colleagues
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Beating Self-Sabotage training course
- What is self-sabotage?
- What causes self-sabotage in the individuals?
- Understand the adverse effects of self-sabotage
- How to avoid and handle self-sabotage?
- Training, counselling and mentorship programs in organizations
- Methods and techniques of beating self-sabotage
- Learn from successful executives and seniors
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Beating Self-Sabotage course
Beating Self-Sabotage Learner’s Guide
Beating Self-Sabotage Key Takeaways Notes
Beating Self-Sabotage Essentials Ebook
Beating Self-Sabotage Course Handouts
Beating Self-Sabotage 30-Day Action Plan
Beating Self-Sabotage MindMaps Pack
Beating Self-Sabotage PPT Slides Used During Course
Beating Self-Sabotage Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Beating Self-Sabotage E-Learning Course
Beating Self-Sabotage Online Video Course
Beating Self-Sabotage Essentials Audiobook
Beating Self-Sabotage Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Beating Self-Sabotage training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Beating Self-Sabotage training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Beating Self-Sabotage training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Beating Self-Sabotage course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Beating Self-Sabotage course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.