Backward Goal-Setting Course in Singapore
Backward goal-setting is paving your way back from a bigger picture of the goal you want to attain. For most individuals, goal setting is a time consuming and huge task. In this course offered by Knowles Training Institute, participants can have a chance to learn working back from the end goals to the daily or hourly tasks. In this way, individuals can overcome the overwhelming thoughts by taking one step at a time.
This course will enable participants to start with a bigger goal, break it down into small achievable segments, these segments have specified targets and then actions can be performed on daily or weekly basis that bring the individual to the final goal. In this way the aspirations of professional success can be attained and participants can become diligent, responsible and dedicated professionals.
This backward goal-setting workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their backward goal-setting.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this backward goal-setting course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this backward goal-setting workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our backward goal-setting course
- Inculcates a sense of responsibility and accountability in the employees
- Gives a definite and pre-planned direction to the employees
- Help participants gain personal satisfaction after achieving the benchmarks
- Reduces the frustration and stress of planning
- Enables employees to prioritize tasks
- Helps in early promotion and career progression
Below is the list of course objectives of our backward goal-setting course
- Determine the steps of backward goal-setting
- Understand the purpose and need of backward goal-setting
- Develop an understanding of the benefits of backward goal-setting
- Learn how to prioritize important tasks
- Create a cooperative mindset
- Enhance the chances of career progression and positive job appraisals
- Implement best practices of goal-setting
Below is the list of course content of our backward goal-setting training course
- What is backward goal-setting?
- Understand the need of backward goal-setting in the corporate world
- How can employees be responsible at their work?
- How should definite goals be set and worked back to daily tasks?
- Methods of backward goal-setting
- Success stories of individuals who have adopted the technique
- How frustration in work can be reduced at work?
- Group discussion and case study
Each participant will receive the following materials for the backward goal-setting course
Backward Goal-Setting Learner’s Guide
Backward Goal-Setting Key Takeaways Notes
Backward Goal-Setting Essentials Ebook
Backward Goal-Setting Course Handouts
Backward Goal-Setting 30-Day Action Plan
Backward Goal-Setting MindMaps Pack
Backward Goal-Setting PPT Slides Used During Course
Backward Goal-Setting Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Backward Goal-Setting E-Learning Course
Backward Goal-Setting Online Video Course
Backward Goal-Setting Essentials Audiobook
Backward Goal-Setting Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this backward goal-setting training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online backward goal-setting training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this backward goal-setting training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest backward goal-setting course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this backward goal-setting course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.