Avoiding Burnout Course in Singapore
Avoiding Burnout Course in Singapore
Avoiding Burnout is..
In this Avoiding Burnout course, participants will learn
This avoiding burnout workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their avoiding burnout.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this avoiding burnout course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this avoiding burnout workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our avoiding burnout course
- Improves productivity and work quality of organizations
- Decreased turnover and training costs for organizations
- Improves the work value and competence of employees
- Boosts morale of the employees at the workplace
- Improved interpersonal skills
- Better team building and meeting crucial deadlines
Below is the list of course benefits of our Avoiding Burnout objectives
- Understand the concept of burning out in organizations
- Determine the causes of burning out
- Address the causes of burn out
- Understand the importance of healthy workforce for the organizations
- Determine different techniques to avoid burnout like celebrating mental health days
- Importance of proper planning and proactive approach at work
- Improved participation in mindful related activities at the workplace
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our Avoiding Burnout training programme content
- What is burnout?
- What causes burnout in the organization?
- How to avoid and handle burnout in early stages?
- How to deal with burnout in advanced stages?
- What is the impact of burnout on the health of employees and different clientele
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Avoiding Burnout course
Avoiding Burnout Learner’s Guide
Avoiding Burnout Key Takeaways Notes
Avoiding Burnout Essentials Ebook
Avoiding Burnout Course Handouts
Avoiding Burnout 30-Day Action Plan
Avoiding Burnout MindMaps Pack
Avoiding Burnout PPT Slides Used During Course
Avoiding Burnout Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Avoiding Burnout E-Learning Course
Avoiding Burnout Online Video Course
Avoiding Burnout Essentials Audiobook
Avoiding Burnout Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Avoiding Burnout training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Avoiding Burnout training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Avoiding Burnout training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Avoiding Burnout course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Avoiding Burnout course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.