Art Of Concise Conversations Course in Singapore
Communication is an art. Few colleagues make an official call to co-workers and end up discussing all the topics of the universe resulting in loss of precious time. In the professional environment, lengthy conversations waste a lot of precious time and might hamper working relations with the colleagues.
In this course, participants will get the opportunity to learn how to develop professional relation with co-workers. There are several techniques which enable an employee to learn the art of concise conversations. Participants will be taught to think before speaking, discuss the actual topic in the beginning of the discussion, include only relevant additional information in the discussion and listen to the audience and respond appropriately.
This art of concise conversations workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their art of concise conversations.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this art of concise conversations course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this art of concise conversations workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our art of concise conversations course
- Develop meaningful business relations with co-workers and clients
- Helps in clear communication so that supervisors and clients can develop clear expectations of the work
- Improves the attention spans of employees
- Enables the employees to discuss the main points without overexposing their flaws and weaknesses
- Improves the reputation of the employee at the work place and promotes career progression
Below is the list of course objectives of our art of concise conversations course
- Understand the concept of less is more
- Careful selection of the audience of conversation
- Map the discussion in mind before action
- Discuss the core topic in the start of the conversation
- Learn to include only relevant information and statistics in the conversation
- Enhance the professionalism of the individuals
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
Below is the list of course content of our art of concise conversations training course
- Understanding the art of concise conversation
- What are the different types of conversations?
- Who are the appropriate audience?
- How concise conversation benefits the employees at the work place?
- How to plan the discussion beforehand?
- How to develop the habit of listening more and speaking less?
- Difference between listening and hearing
- How to evaluate the relevance and importance of information in the discussion
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the art of concise conversations course
Art of Concise Conversations Learner’s Guide
Art of Concise Conversations Key Takeaways Notes
Art of Concise Conversations Essentials Ebook
Art of Concise Conversations Course Handouts
Art of Concise Conversations 30-Day Action Plan
Art of Concise Conversations MindMaps Pack
Art of Concise Conversations PPT Slides Used During Course
Art of Concise Conversations Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Art of Concise Conversations E-Learning Course
Art of Concise Conversations Online Video Course
Art of Concise Conversations Essentials Audiobook
Art of Concise Conversations Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this art of concise conversations training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online art of concise conversations training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this art of concise conversations training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest art of concise conversations course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this art of concise conversations course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.