Allen’s Input Processing Technique Course in Singapore
In 2003, David Allen proposed a time management technique that deals with proper management of several inputs. According to David Allen, inputs are those tasks that require our actions and attention. Input could be anything from a deadline, a project or a simple thought. This technique allows the individuals to take quick actions regarding various task inputs. This technique is also known as “Getting Things Done”.
In this course, participants will learn to reduce stress at work by addressing the open loops or incomplete inputs. Allen’s Input Processing Technique consists of five stages including capture, clarify, organize, reflect and engage. One all the information is captured and clarified by asking questions, these inputs are organized and properly dealt with. Using this technique, participants can properly address the challenges and maintain great relations with clients. This course will deal with the entire process of inputs, thinking/processing and outputs.
This allen’s input processing technique workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their allen’s input processing technique.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this allen’s input processing technique course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this allen’s input processing technique workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our allen’s input processing technique course
- Develop the traits of facing challenging and unidentified hurdles
- Increases stress free productivity in employees
- Enable the participants to make best action choices in their daily life
- Develop the traits of meeting deadlines and getting the projects under control
- Enables the employees to pre-plan the significant deadlines and tasks
- Enables individuals to manage intrusions during their work
Below is the list of course objectives of our allen’s input processing technique course
- Understand time management through Allen’s Input Processing Technique
- Identify the different stages of the technique
- Identify the purpose of each stage of the technique
- Adopt the attributes required to adopt the technique at work place
- Establish the relevance of time management for business professionals
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
- Discuss the major challenges and hurdles faced in a business organization and their responses
Below is the list of course content of our allen’s input processing technique training course
- Understand the backdrop of Allen’s Input Processing Technique
- How Allen’s Input Processing Technique can be practiced effectively at the work place?
- Understand the benefit of time management through this technique
- Understand the five stages of the technique
- Understand the benefits of motivated and responsible employees to the organization
- Achieve better working relations with the clients and a positive atmosphere within the organization
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the allen’s input processing technique course
Allen’s Input Processing Technique Learner’s Guide
Allen’s Input Processing Technique Key Takeaways Notes
Allen’s Input Processing Technique Essentials Ebook
Allen’s Input Processing Technique Course Handouts
Allen’s Input Processing Technique 30-Day Action Plan
Allen’s Input Processing Technique MindMaps Pack
Allen’s Input Processing Technique PPT Slides Used During Course
Allen’s Input Processing Technique Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Allen’s Input Processing Technique E-Learning Course
Allen’s Input Processing Technique Online Video Course
Allen’s Input Processing Technique Essentials Audiobook
Allen’s Input Processing Technique Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this allen’s input processing technique training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online allen’s input processing technique training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this allen’s input processing technique training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Allen’s Input Processing Technique course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this allen’s input processing technique course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.