Alderfer’S Erg Theory Course in Singapore
Alderfer’S Erg Theory Course in Singapore
If you are familiar with Abraham Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, then you will easily understand Clayton Alderfer’s ERG Theory. ERG stands for Existence, Relatedness, and Growth—all of which an individual need to healthily survive. Unlike Maslow’s irreversible level, the theory shows that an individual can regress to a level even if the current level is satisfied.
This Alderfer’S Erg Theory workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Alderfer’S Erg Theory.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Alderfer’S Erg Theory course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Alderfer’S Erg Theory workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Alderfer’S Erg Theory course
- Be able to apply the ERG theory in the workplace
- By recognizing the motivation function of the manager, once can help fulfill the need satisfaction of the employees
- Learn how Maslow has influenced Alderfer’s work in the ERG theory
- Adapt better to people’s needs by using the ERG theory
- Proper motivation, with the ERG theory, increases productivity
- Develop capacity and skills to use the ERG theory effectively to employees
- Understand how the ERG theory works especially how it works in a business aspect
- Gain insights on how to fulfill employees’ needs and have a more positive environment at work
- Motivate employees to the extent that they need to pursue growth
- Strengthen relationships with employees and motivate them to do their jobs better
- Recognize that needs can be fulfilled simultaneously, not just bottom-up
- Understand that all three needs have valid and reliable measures for both desire and satisfaction
Below is the list of course objectives of our Alderfer’S Erg Theory course
- Define Alderfer’sERG theory, sometimes called Theory of Motivation
- Discuss the three basic stages: Existence, Relatedness, and Growth
- Learn how the theory uses employees in preparation or understanding of the motivational factors
- Know the influence ofMaslow’s Hierarchy of Needs with Alderfer’sERG theory
- Give examples on how the theory differs from Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Discuss the three relationships between Alderfer’s theory concepts: Satisfaction-progression, Frustration-regression, and Satisfaction-strengthening
- Connect the ERG theory to work situations
- Adapt and understand better the needs of employees by examining their needs
- Enable managers to recognize his/her employees’ multiple simultaneous needs
- Help managers to recognize certain situations and apply the ERG theory to encourage employees to pursue growth
- Recognize that employees’ needs can be accessed and satisfied simultaneously
- Understand that the needs hierarchy mirror the organizational hierarchy to a degree and can help managers become better in some aspects
Below is the list of course content of our Alderfer’S Erg Theory training course
- What is Alderfer’sExistence Relatedness Growth theory and why is it relevant?
Discuss the three categories of the ERG theory
- Existence Needs, the material and physiological desires
- Relatedness Needs, the relationships with significant others
- Growth Needs, the internal esteem and self-actualization
Discuss the three relationships among the different categories of the theory
- Satisfaction-Progression, moving up to higher-level needs based on satisfied needs
- Frustration-Regression, person may regress to lower level needs if higher level needs are unfulfilled
- Satisfaction-Strengthening, strengthening a current level of satisfied needs
- Compare and Contrast ERG theory with Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Implications for financial incentives in Alderfer’s ERG theory
- Identifying how managers can use the theory in dealing with their employees
- Strengthen relationships with employees by simultaneously satisfying their needs via the ERG theory
- Applying the Existence Relatedness Growth theory in the workplace
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Alderfer’S Erg Theory course
Alderfer’S Erg Theory Learner’s Guide
Alderfer’S Erg Theory Key Takeaways Notes
Alderfer’S Erg Theory Essentials Ebook
Alderfer’S Erg Theory Course Handouts
Alderfer’S Erg Theory 30-Day Action Plan
Alderfer’S Erg Theory MindMaps Pack
Alderfer’S Erg Theory PPT Slides Used During Course
Alderfer’S Erg Theory Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Alderfer’S Erg Theory E-Learning Course
Alderfer’S Erg Theory Online Video Course
Alderfer’S Erg Theory Essentials Audiobook
Alderfer’S Erg Theory Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Alderfer’S Erg Theory training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Alderfer’S Erg Theory training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Alderfer’S Erg Theory training course
Contact us for the latest Alderfer’S Erg Theory course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Alderfer’S Erg Theory course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.