Time Management Course in Singapore
Action programs are the precise details of an individual’s strategy to achieve the short-term and long-term goals. These are time management techniques to properly monitor the available time of an individual. Action programs are comparatively more planned and organized than to-do-lists and have greater utility in daily life.
In this course, participants will learn to identify their objectives, set measurable and realistic targets, prioritize the tasks, complete work to a certain deadline and have a contingency plan. The participants will learn to overcome the potential problems in the business world and revise their plans as appropriate.
Time Management Course in Singapore
Time Management is..
In this time management course, participants will learn
This time management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their time management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this time management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this time management workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our time management course
- Set valid goals and clear objective for an action plan at the work place
- Action programs enable the employees to beat procrastination at work
- Employees can make timely and effective decisions that can improve their reputation at work
- Action programs polish the organizational skills of employees
- Make them work under pressure and reduces stress
- Improves the quality of work of employees
Below is the list of course benefits of our time management objectives
- Understand the basics and benefits of action programs
- Define clearly the steps to achieve end goals
- Communicate the goals and objectives to the supervisors and co-workers
- Arrange the steps in a chronological and systematic way
- Monitor progress of the tasks regularly
- Establish the relevance of time management for business professionals
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our time management training programme content
- Understand the action programs and its benefits
- How action programs can be practiced effectively at the work place
- Understand different ways of preparing and documenting action programs
- How do we utilize action programs in forming a dedicated and well-organized work force
- Stress management and job satisfaction
- Planning ahead of tasks
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the time management course
Time Management Learner’s Guide
Time Management Key Takeaways Notes
Time Management Essentials Ebook
Time Management Course Handouts
Time Management 30-Day Action Plan
Time Management MindMaps Pack
Time Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Time Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Time Management E-Learning Course
Time Management Online Video Course
Time Management Essentials Audiobook
Time Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this time management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online time management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this time management training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest time management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this time management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.