Action Priority Matrix Course in Singapore
Action priority matrix is a time management tool that assists the executives, managers and employees in allocating and prioritizing tasks in order of their significance or urgency. A simple action priority matrix consists of four categories:
- Critical Activities: These are the significant activities that are to be performed in the first place.
- Important goals: These are important tasks but less urgent.
- Interruptions: These are less important but urgent which can be delegated.
- Distractions: These are the unimportant and non-urgent activities. These are the hurdles that an individual experience while working on the critical activities and distract them
This action priority matrix workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their action priority matrix.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this action priority matrix course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this action priority matrix workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our action priority matrix course
- Enable employees to prioritize tasks on the basis of critical, important and interruptions
- Develop the ability of avoiding distractions
- Develop the attribute of delegating the interruptions
- Increases accountability and motivation of the employees
- Enable individuals to manage intrusions during their work
- Develops habit among employees of prioritizing their work
Below is the list of course benefits of our action priority matrix objectives
- Understand action priority matrix and its different categories
- Detailed elaboration of different categories of action priority matrix
- Develop comprehensive business plans and objectives
- Enable employees to prioritize tasks at work
- Understand the process of delegation of tasks and its benefits
- Get more productive work done in comparatively lesser time
- Enhance the professionalism of the individuals
- Inculcate accountability and a sense of responsibility among the employees
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our action priority matrix training programme content
- What is action priority matrix?
- What are the different categories of action priority matrix?
- How action priority matrix can assist employees at the work place?
- Understand the benefit of time management through action priority matrix
- Develop an improved work-life balance
- Understand the benefits of motivated and responsible employees to the organization
- Achieve better working relations with the clients and create a positive atmosphere within the organization
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the action priority matrix course
Action Priority Matrix Learner’s Guide
Action Priority Matrix Key Takeaways Notes
Action Priority Matrix Essentials Ebook
Action Priority Matrix Course Handouts
Action Priority Matrix 30-Day Action Plan
Action Priority Matrix MindMaps Pack
Action Priority Matrix PPT Slides Used During Course
Action Priority Matrix Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Action Priority Matrix E-Learning Course
Action Priority Matrix Online Video Course
Action Priority Matrix Essentials Audiobook
Action Priority Matrix Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this action priority matrix training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online action priority matrix training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this action priority matrix training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest action priority matrix course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this action priority matrix course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.