8 Disciplines (8D) Problem Solving Process Course in Singapore
8D Problem Solving Process Course in Singapore
Time is money in business. That is why when a major problem is encountered it needs to be addressed in the fastest, most efficient way. You need a disciplined and structured tool like the 8D Problem Solving Process to make sure the problem does not happen again in the future.
This 8D Problem Solving Process workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their 8D Problem Solving Process.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this 8D Problem Solving Process course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this 8D Problem Solving Process workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course objectives of our 8D Problem Solving Process course
- Define the 8 Disciplines Problem Solving Process
- State the benefits of the 8 Discipline Problem Solving Process
- Explain D0: Plan – Plan for solving the problem and determine the prerequisites.
- Explain D1: Use a team – Choose and establish a group of people with product/process knowledge.
- Explain D2: Define and illustrate the problem – Define the problem by recognising in quantifiable phrases the who, where, what, when, why, how, and how many (5W2H) for the challenge.
- Explain D3: Develop interim containment plan; implement and verify temporary actions – Define and perform containment efforts to isolate the problem from any customer.
- Explain D4: Determine, identify, and verify root causes and escape points – Identify all applicable reasons that could explain why the problem occurred. Also, recognise why the problem was not noticed at the time it happened. All causes shall be confirmed or proved, not defined by foggy brainstorming. An individual can use 5 Whys and cause and effect designs to map causes against the effect or problem identified.
- Explain D5: Determine and support permanent corrections (PCs) for problem/nonconformity – Within preproduction programs, quantitatively verify that the selected correction will solve the problem for the consumer.
- Explain D6: Implement and validate corrective actions – Define and implement the best corrective actions (CA).
- Explain D7: Take precautionary measures – Modify the management systems, operation systems, methods, and methods to stop recurrence of this and all similar problems.
- Explain D8: Congratulate your team – Understand the collective efforts of the group. The unit requires to be formally thanked by the organization.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the 8D Problem Solving Process course
8D Problem Solving Process Learner’s Guide
8D Problem Solving Process Key Takeaways Notes
8D Problem Solving Process Essentials Ebook
8D Problem Solving Process Course Handouts
8D Problem Solving Process 30-Day Action Plan
8D Problem Solving Process MindMaps Pack
8D Problem Solving Process PPT Slides Used During Course
8D Problem Solving Process Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
8D Problem Solving Process E-Learning Course
8D Problem Solving Process Online Video Course
8D Problem Solving Process Essentials Audiobook
8D Problem Solving Process Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this 8D Problem Solving Process training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online 8D Problem Solving Process training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this 8D Problem Solving Process training course
Contact us for the latest 8D Problem Solving Process course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this 8D Problem Solving Process course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.