5-15 Reports Course in Singapore
5-15 Reports Course in Singapore
In this engaging corporate era, no one has ample time to read and register lengthy reports. Knowles Training Institute is providing an opportunity to the executives, middle-tier management and the assistants to learn about 5-15 Reports.
5-15 reports are concise and crisp reports that can be written in 15 minutes and don’t take any longer than 5 minutes to read. The decisions, summaries and day-to-day progress of organizations are reviewed and comprehended without wasting any time of the professionals.
This 5-15 Reports workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their 5-15 reports.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this 5-15 reports course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this 5-15 reports workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our 5-15 reports course
- Develop the trait of comprehending hefty corporate information in a bare minimum time span
- Make important corporate decisions based on the information in these reports
- Develop healthy relation with the clients
- Maintain a work-life balance by not doing overtime in office
- Enhance your chances of career progression and timely promotions
Below is the list of course benefits of our 5-15 reports objectives
- Improving the upward and downward communication in the corporate ladder
- Establishing the flexible working environment
- Improving the decision making by saving time of the top notch executives
- Enhancing the professionalism of the individuals
- Taking competitive edge over the rivals in the corporate society through fast paced decisions
- Identifying smart individuals for promotion
Below is the list of course benefits of our 5-15 reports training programme content
- Understanding the concept and utility of 5-15 reports
- Why do we need to save time and make decisions on a fast pace in the corporate world?
- Differentiation between ordinary reports and 5-15 reports
- The importance of cutting down the overtime hours in a modern day organization and improving morale of the employees
- Maintaining work life balance
- Comprehending summaries of the projects within minutes and identifying issues at early stages
- Contingency planning at early stages
Each participant will receive the following materials for the 5-15 reports course
5-15 Reports Learner’s Guide
5-15 Reports Key Takeaways Notes
5-15 Reports Essentials Ebook
5-15 Reports Course Handouts
5-15 Reports 30-Day Action Plan
5-15 Reports MindMaps Pack
5-15 Reports PPT Slides Used During Course
5-15 Reports Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
5-15 Reports E-Learning Course
5-15 Reports Online Video Course
5-15 Reports Essentials Audiobook
5-15 Reports Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this 5-15 reports training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online 5-15 reports training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this 5-15 reports training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest 5-15 reports course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this 5-15 reports course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.