4Mat Course in Singapore
4Mat Course in Singapore
In this 4Mat course, participants will learn
This 4Mat workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their 4Mat.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this 4Mat course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this 4Mat workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our 4Mat course
- The 4Mat model improves teacher-learner engagement in the classroom.
- The 4Mat model improves student class and subject performance.
- The 4Mat model develops sensitive and empathetic teachers who accommodate the students pace and learning differences in the classroom.
- The 4Mat model results to improved ability for teachers to write concept based curriculum units.
- The 4Mat model supports the designing of units that ensure all students master stage appropriate content.
- Apply the distinct phases of the 4Mat model to motivate students and professionals to enjoy learning.
- Gain knowledge and skills to develop teaching methods that are learner oriented.
- Acquire instructional skills that increase student enthusiasm to learn and understand concepts.
- Incorporate 4Mat model in learning to improve retention of learning ideas by learners.
- Apply 4Mat in handling work and learning tasks to improve thinking and problem solving capacity.
- Employ 4Mat knowledge and skills to stimulate high academic and professionals’ achievement among learners.
- Apply 4Mat in instructional design of learning to realize academic success for learners.
Below is the list of course objectives of our 4Mat course
- Understand the meaning and significance of 4Mat of learning in academic institutions.
- Discover the lessons design and structure of 4Mat model in learning.
- Appreciate the learning process of the 4Mat model.
- Understand the four distinct phases of learning of the 4 Mat model
- Learn how teachers can use the four quadrant design to plan teaching lessons.
- Appreciate the role and activities of the teachers in the 4Mat model of teaching.
- Know the role and activities of the students in the 4Mat model of learning.
- Learn the use of the 4Mat model in motivating students to learn and perform in class.
- Understand the benefits of the 4 Mat model of learning for teachers and students.
- Learn the impact of the 4Mat on cognitive development in students.
- Discover the learning abilities and skills developed in students by the 4Mat model
- Explore examples of the 4Mat model of teaching and learning with a view of applying the 4 Mat model in the learning process.
Below is the list of course content of our 4Mat training course
- The 4MAT model was originally developed by Bernice McCarthy in 1980 and it mainly is a synthesis of findings from the fields of learning styles, and right and left brain dominance. The 4 Mat model is used as an instructional design tool, as a professional development tool, and as an organizational model.
- What is the 4Mat lesson design as an instructional design tool for teaching?
- Describe the learning style and process of the 4mat of i) Why (meaning), ii) What (concept) , iii) How (skills),and iv)If (adaptation).
- Discuss the four distinct phases of learning of the 4 Mat model: i) Experiencing ii) Conceptualising, iii) Applying and iv) Refining.
- Identify the methods that teachers can use the 4 quadrant design to plan teaching lessons.
- Discuss the importance of the 4Mat model for: teachers, professionals and organizations.
- What are the benefits of the4Mat model for students in learning institutions?
- Discuss how to apply the 4Mat model in: 1) Motivating students to learn and perform in class, 2) evaluating the quality of professional learning and, 3) creating an ongoing learning environment in organizations.
- What are the roles and activities of the instructors and learners in the 4 Mat model of learning?
- What is the impact of the 4Mat on cognitive development of young learners?
- Identify the learning abilities and skills developed in students by the 4Mat model
- Illustrate examples of the 4Mat model of learning with a view of applying the 4 Mat model in the learning process.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the 4Mat course
4Mat Learner’s Guide
4Mat Key Takeaways Notes
4Mat Essentials Ebook
4Mat Course Handouts
4Mat 30-Day Action Plan
4Mat MindMaps Pack
4Mat PPT Slides Used During Course
4Mat Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
4Mat E-Learning Course
4Mat Online Video Course
4Mat Essentials Audiobook
4Mat Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this 4Mat training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online 4Mat training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this 4Mat training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest 4Mat course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this 4Mat course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.