10 Recruitment Mistakes Course in Singapore
10 Recruitment Mistakes Course in Singapore
10 Recruitment Mistakes is..
In this 10 Recruitment Mistakes course, participants will learn
This 10 Recruitment Mistakes workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their 10 Recruitment Mistakes.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this 10 Recruitment Mistakes course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this 10 Recruitment Mistakes workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our 10 Recruitment Mistakes course
- Become aware that these mistakes happen on a regular basis
- Learn to eliminate bias and become more neutral in the hiring process
- Develop more appropriate and better questions for interviewing
- Learn why and how these 10 recruitment mistakes still occur
- Gain insights on how to improve the recruitment process
- Improve on screening process to have a better and more advanced future employees
- Learn that overqualified applicants still deserve to be heard and/or hired
- Be aware that the interview is not the most important part of the process
- Manage to be better at giving job descriptions and be more inclusive on what the company really wants
- Understand that money is not the main focus of hiring an applicant
- Develop a balance of recognizing an applicant’s skills/experience and personality
- Become better at recruitment for the benefit of the whole company and its future
Below is the list of course objectives of our 10 Recruitment Mistakes course
- Ask yourself how incompetent employees ended up working for you and you company
- Learn how to recruit strategically in order to employ better employees for the company
- Construct the right interview questions to have an effective question and answer portion of the recruitment process
- Develop skills to become a better recruiter that selects the best of the candidates
- Avoid rejecting overqualified applicants just because they can be intimidating
- Learn how to eliminate bias when it comes to race, gender, sexual orientation and others
- Discuss why a lot of these recruitment mistakes happen so often
- Devise a strategy for a better and more cohesive recruitment process
- Provide a better job description for the applicants to follow
- Become better at preparing candidates in order for future employment in the company
- Stop relying on the interview as a sole basis for hiring good employees
- Develop ways for the whole recruitment process to be more structured and meticulous
Below is the list of course content of our 10 Recruitment Mistakes training course
- Focusing on money or compensation as a main reason to hire people
- Narrow view of recruiting, hiring from certain schools or certain career tracks
- Abuse of variable pay
- Spontaneous hiring to fill immediate gaps that leads to a lot of temporary but dysfunctional employees
- Lack of transparency in the recruitment process that candidates would feel discouraged to continue
- Not asking the right interview questions
- Waiting for the perfect candidate that the job description describes therefore missing a lot of opportunities
- Mishandling rejections to the candidates who were not hired and failure to supply feedback
- Not providing a complete job description that fails to attract the right candidates for the job
- Waiting for the perfect candidate and rejecting a lot of potentials
- How to avoid these mistakes and become a better recruiter
- Improving the whole recruitment process for better handling in the future
Each participant will receive the following materials for the 10 Recruitment Mistakes course
10 Recruitment Mistakes Learner’s Guide
10 Recruitment Mistakes Key Takeaways Notes
10 Recruitment Mistakes Essentials Ebook
10 Recruitment Mistakes Course Handouts
10 Recruitment Mistakes 30-Day Action Plan
10 Recruitment Mistakes MindMaps Pack
10 Recruitment Mistakes PPT Slides Used During Course
10 Recruitment Mistakes Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
10 Recruitment Mistakes E-Learning Course
10 Recruitment Mistakes Online Video Course
10 Recruitment Mistakes Essentials Audiobook
10 Recruitment Mistakes Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this 10 Recruitment Mistakes training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online 10 Recruitment Mistakes training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this 10 Recruitment Mistakes training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest 10 Recruitment Mistakes course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this 10 Recruitment Mistakes course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.