10 Common Time Management Mistakes Course in Singapore
Every working individual dreams of having a highly managed and task oriented schedule. However time management is an arduous activity. Lagging behind the scheduled tasks and time can be resolved through this course offered by Knowles Training Institute.
In this course, participants will grab the opportunity to effectively organize their time and learn about the common mistakes which should be avoided at every cost. Identifying root cause of the mismanagement is the foremost step on the path of a successful and prosperous business status.
This 10 common time management mistakes workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their 10 common time management mistakes.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this 10 common time management mistakes course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this 10 common time management mistakes workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our 10 common time management mistakes course
- Enable participants to prioritise their tasks on daily basis
- Develop the attributes of dedication and commitment in employees
- Understand the importance of starting the day early
- Develop the habit of avoiding procrastination and wasting precious time
- Manage various disruptions and distractions during work
- Stick to meeting the crucial deadlines
Below is the list of course objectives of our 10 common time management mistakes course
- Develop the traits to enhance productivity and reduce stress at the work place
- Develop a cooperative and friendly work environment
- Devise ways to encourage employees to make the most of their careers
- Encourage employees to mark tasks on calendars, schedules or to-do-lists
- Properly planning the tasks beforehand so that the deadlines can be met easily
- Develop a positive mindset at work
Below is the list of course content of our 10 common time management mistakes training course
- Discuss the importance of time management in daily office routine
- Discuss the hurdles in becoming a productive and motivated employee
- Understand the importance of prioritization of tasks
- Develop the habit of punctuality on daily basis
- How to manage the disruptions and distortions?
- How to achieve early promotions and a balanced life?
- How to improve communication with the clients and supervisors?
- Success stories of highly successful business professionals
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the 10 common time management mistakes course
10 Common Time Management Mistakes Learner’s Guide
10 Common Time Management Mistakes Key Takeaways Notes
10 Common Time Management Mistakes Essentials Ebook
10 Common Time Management Mistakes Course Handouts
10 Common Time Management Mistakes 30-Day Action Plan
10 Common Time Management Mistakes MindMaps Pack
10 Common Time Management Mistakes PPT Slides Used During Course
10 Common Time Management Mistakes Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
10 Common Time Management Mistakes E-Learning Course
10 Common Time Management Mistakes Online Video Course
10 Common Time Management Mistakes Essentials Audiobook
10 Common Time Management Mistakes Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this 10 common time management mistakes training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online 10 common time management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this 10 common time management mistakes training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest 10 common time management mistakes course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this 10 common time management mistakes course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.